GAY | Page 746 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Somebody I know literally described a guy as “Imagine what a bottom looks like. He looks like that.”

Least useful description ever.

(I cannot stand people thinking it’s funny when someone says they’re a top. Sis, they like what they like. It’s not their problem that they don’t conform to your idea of what a top should be.)

LoveSoSoft, Mr.Arroz, andru and 11 others like this.
  2. It's almost like this weird toxic masculinity/gay misogyny thing where they can't fathom someone they've pegged as "feminine" to be in the position of "power" in a sexual relationship.

3. I 100% am in agreement.

4. Meanwhile you were present this week when someone laughed at me when I mentioned that I'm a top...

5. Ugh, agreed. I hate lazy, toxic "oh you're such a bottom" jokes. It's problematic on so many levels. Let gays be gays regardless of sexual preference, and what's with the obsession with putting people in boxes anyway?

andru, K94, kal and 4 others like this.
  6. That’s the person I was talking about.

Music Is Life and Island like this.
  7. Scream. That figures.

Music Is Life, londonrain and Island like this.
  8. Most likely they haven't been pegging anyone, that's where their self-righteous irritation is coming from.

9. Thank you (all) for helping me cope with this with humour, who needs therapy?!

10. Hope you’re feeling better now! The last few pages have been a jouuuurney.

11. When I started dating my first boyfriend in high school, I was talking with one of my best friends and the subject of sex came up, and she was oh so sure I'd be the bottom and it lowkey pissed me off but I didn't wanna make her mad so I didn't say anything.
    Of course, that boyfriend and I never actually had sex but whatever.

Grins, londonrain, Island and 3 others like this.
  12. Like I find it slightly creepy (although also possibly harmless unless they vocalize it to the person) that people believe they have the ability to immediately know what someone’s sexual activity preference is by taking a look at them?

Why are you even looking at me like that!?

LoveSoSoft, Euphoria, andru and 6 others like this.
  13. I find it weird when people (read: straight people) ask you outright what role you take.

sesita, Mr.Arroz, Euphoria and 9 others like this.
  14. It's interesting that the Twitter gays only want to claim the feminine/non-conforming queer men when it benefits them for a hit tweet. Other times they'll just roll their eyes.

Overdose, andru, Kuhleezi and 8 others like this.
  15. "Are you the boy or the girl"

LP, Alenko, andru and 16 others like this.
  16. I usually say "I'm his silly rabbit"

sesita, Mr.Arroz, Euphoria and 11 others like this.
  17. My mom every time I bring a guy around....

18. The password at this Lisbon bear bar last night was youareabottom.

OspreyQueen, jawow_, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  19. Password??? What kind of Belinda Blinked hell is this

phoenix123, LP, OspreyQueen and 11 others like this.
  20. I meant the WIFI!

LP, OspreyQueen, Alenko and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.