GAY | Page 789 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I was once on a date with a guy who scoffed when I said two of my favourite artists were Britney Spears and JoJo. He said just because we were gay didn't mean I had to feed into the stereotype. He then went on about how he’s not really into the scene and listens to house and trance music Blah Blah Blah. It’s the only ever time I’ve deleted a guy’s number while on the date with them. What an ass.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  2. Be a faggot they said. You’re too girly, be masc, don’t bottom, be a man! You give gays a bad name. Slay me, Be funny, be camp, be my gay BFF, make us laugh, make us gag, aren’t you a drag queen? Be a faggot they said. Entice guys, be kinky, be hot, be sexy, be fit, have muscles, show it off! Gays are all sex, don’t be sleazy, too promiscuous, that’s disgusting, not in public, stop shoving it down our throats! Wear heels, wear makeup, boy or girl? Who cares, OWN it, shout it loud! But don’t shove it down our throats. Be yourself - be you, gay, bi or trans, loveislove, we’re a community. Except if you’re black, except if you’re fat, except if you’re Asian or ugly or femme. Be a faggot they said. You can marry, and adopt, be a CEO or PM, you’re equal, it’s fair, but you mustn’t give blood. You mustn’t be positive. You can’t be too gay or too proud or not out. You’re a faggot, they said. You’re a faggot. You’re a faggot. You’re a faggot.

SiduousIII, Aries, GimmeWork and 47 others like this.
  3. RJF

RJF

GAY!

4. The amount of people that get bitchy when you say no to them.

Island and James2009 like this.
  5. Ask him, but channel this energy:

[​IMG]

Sam, soratami, Subspace88 and 3 others like this.
  6. I fucking love this forum.

Subspace88 likes this.
  7. Honestly though this is my reaction when straights talk for hours about soccer. I mean, I've heard people talking about Ronaldo's daily diet or workout routines, and I'm like "who cares???"

8. Lmao I can talk for hours about soccer too. My parents used to take me as a child and I guess it stuck. Love it. Also a good ‘in’ with the straights at work.

I can still remember every chart position Billie Piper achieved like the Good Gay I am.

Subspace88, Island, Mikl C and 2 others like this.
  9. Uno

Uno

I feel ATTACKED.

10. Ignore him, just keep posting pics of yourself in a singlet. x

Seventeen Days, sesita, Uno and 3 others like this.
  11. I would love to talk to gays about Billie Piper's music and her iconic role as Belle de Jour in Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

12. I was about to be like 'don't all gays talk about that' and then realised you're probbaly 15 years younger than me.

My ex once was going to get see Billie Piper at a book signing to get her Greatest Hits signed for me as a surprise, but went to the wrong branch of Waterstones, and he would have missed his train home if he'd gone to the other one, and then his train was heavily delayed. A tragic tale indeed.

Rob, berserkboi, Sam and 4 others like this.
  13. And I'm American so it would be weird if I randomly brought up Billegend.

14. [​IMG]

15. The speech in Trainspotting but make it gay

16. He said he wasn't looking for anything like that which I'm really glad he said now rather than leading me on but we've established we're both DTF and I feel so much better for knowing where I stand, watch me get that good D and piss girls!!!

Also going on a date with my last Friday date's *best friend/housemate* tomorrow because apparently
    [​IMG]

17. Me: my ass is so toned and fit

Them:
    IMG_0634.jpg

18. [​IMG]

19. When he asked if I wanted to on Saturday night I had an overwhelming fear that he'd seen my Popjustice posts :(

Rem, Robert, Alenko and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.