General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 2934 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Copped 2 tickets the Blackpool date and it's standing yasss.

2. He

He

The should do an EP, even if just to celebrate the tour. A couple of great tracks, and a killer single.

Chris Lala and andru like this.
  3. I have a strong feeling that we'll be getting another compilation album, especially given that it's 20 years this year.

Saycsar Fleurima and Chris Lala like this.
  4. It’s 2018.

CloserToPain and ibelieve like this.
  5. ...Baby was released in 98

ibelieve likes this.
  6. I thought @HEARTCORE was referring to greatest hits compilations which no one really does anymore. A BOMT re-issue could happen but if Britney’s team couldnt be bothered to do anything for Blackout’s 10-year anniversary which had legitimate buzz around it, I doubt they have any plans for BOMT either.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Terminus, lushLuck, LykkeLi and 4 others like this.
  7. Streaming and best of: artist playlists really do make greatest hits compilations obsolete nowadays. Britney hasn’t had enough big singles since The Singles Collection to justify another one anyway.

A box set like that video posted a few pages back would be ideal to celebrate her 20th Anniversary but I doubt we’d get anything as polished and content packed as that looked.

8. It's 2018.

9. I know that nobody does them anymore, which is why I feel Team B will probably do one haha.

DeepBreathXcx, He and andru like this.
  10. Pretty sure new music is on the way. Someone asked Jessie Saint John about it on Instagram last month and he replied that he can’t say much about it other than he’s really excited.

11. I so hope that means that Karen is doing A&R again. Isn't Jesse the one who said that Karen hooked him for Glory super last minute?

Steve003, munro, blaze_dave and 3 others like this.
  12. Yeah. I also remember him spilling that they were using Blackout/ITZ as a template, once again in Instagram comments, haha.

13. Who's Jessie Saint John?

14. Britney can give me In The Zone 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0 and I'll be happy every time honestly. Just don't give us a Britney Jean 2.0.
    He wrote Love Me Down.

QueenB likes this.
  15. You're slipping.

16. A 2018 imagining of In The Zone/Blackout? A gay can only get so erect. Tbh I have not been this excited for a new Britney album in like... forever. Glory was such a big step in the right direction that the sky is the limit with the next album's potential. Please, please, please just don't let Pitbull anywhere near the album, that's all I ask.

davidbesan, Jacques, PayMe and 4 others like this.
  17. I high-key feel ashamed that I let myself slip like this.

Steve003, rakija, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  18. Was going through Youtube and ended up watching some Ashley Tisdale videos. They were really trying to make her be another version of Britney, right? Used to really enjoy her back then. Too bad she's like a Youtuber now kiii

PayMe likes this.
  19. Guilty Pleasure was a great album.

Up Down Suite and PayMe like this.
  20. I was referring to something he said back in 2015 for Glory, just for the record, so nobody gets confused.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.