General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 3109 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Indeed! Pre-rec vocals wouldn't make a difference now though as her lipping is always so off. *thinks about Me, Myself & I and shudders*

Saycsar Fleurima and Heartthrob like this.
  2. Are we talking about the same Britney?

Britney has one of the most unique and recognizable voices of pop music. Even the way she pronunciate is very much of her own.

She is not a great vocalist, but she is a excelent and unique interpreter.

Like Pitchfork once said: "Her thin Southern huskiness is one of the defining sounds of 00s pop". Rolling Stone: "any seasoned Britneyologist could already identify it by ear within a couple of bars — nobody else pronounces the consonant "r" or the long vowel "e" like our girl. It has all the distinctive vocal tics of Britney".

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  3. Ugh I know.
    I always envisioned a Last chrous of "If You Seek Amy" wardrobe meets "Born to Make You Happy" music video influence 1950's theme.

Would have been that perfect music video to kinda of leave the sexual appeal on the cutting room floor and have a music video that focused on her dancing and visual shots.

Dammit I wanna see her holding a glass of wine with her mascara running when in her best party dress!!

4. A lana-inspired 50's themed video would be perfect, she would long eye-wateringly gorgeous and it would be great to explore her acting chops again, ugh, are we sure we can't just revive the campaign with some new videos in time for the tour?

5. My fan club tour t-shirt came today and although so basic, looks ok.

I mean I have seen some horrid Randee St. Nicolas photos on t-shirts on her store, so think we got off likely...

6. Does it have anything other than "Britney Tour Club 2018" on it?

7. No it’s just that phrase in block gold lettering... mine came today.

It’s actually not atrocious and is quite comfy, just a very uninspired design.

8. That's a bit of a shame, but not surprising from Team Britney.

I expected it might use the tour poster on the front, or something, with the lettering on the back.

9. I started a new job today and when we had to introduce ourselves we had to name a celebrity we’d love to meet and why. I chose Britney and started listening the obvious ie I love her music, I’ve grown up with her etc then a bolshie straight guy yelled ‘and her body is back BANGING right now’ and I was so proud.

10. Queen of NYC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I'd be down for that!!!! I really would

Runawaywithme likes this.
  12. Britney x Spotify ad in NYC
    [​IMG]
    Iconic

Overdose, Satyress, LP and 27 others like this.
  13. Why is her life so cute, I'm feeling emotional.

GLC, MYCAL, Anticonformity and 17 others like this.
  14. I’m not sure what makes me scream more... the boys behind completely over her Instagram shenanigans or Hannah the dog trying to bully the shit out of her ankles.

Goals.

15. She is so cute omg.

neinzedd, PayMe and QueenB like this.
  16. She really won, didn't she? I love my mom.

Overdose, Steve003, MYCAL and 12 others like this.
  17. “Preston, Jayden! I wanna film another video for my instagram, go upstairs and wait for me to call you!!!”

18. She really is Hollywood‘s heart of gold!

19. Rem

Rem

Sis needs to come through with new music, I miss her voice.

MYCAL, He, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  20. I can totally see her releasing a video like Jessica's With You in her house, I think I already know Britney's place more than my own house

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.