General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 3144 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. @P'NutButter he clearly makes Britney happy, they've been together for months - and also 'meathead' is a bit much.

maikos87, papatrick and blaze_dave like this.
  2. Britney and Sam have been dating for over 1 year and 7 months (way longer than we all expected) and she's definately in love.

PayMe likes this.
  3. Nothing makes me happier than Janet following Britney / liking her posts.

Ray, Overdose, MYCAL and 8 others like this.
  4. I think Madonna also follows Britney on Instagram (I'm not sure).

5. So for some reason Pepsi has teamed with The Chainsmokers for their Pepsi Generations summer campaign & they're putting on a concert to be live-streamed by Pepsi where they're going to perform music from MJ, Britney, Ray Charles, and Beyonce.

@Pepsi, sweetie... The Chainsmokers?

[​IMG]

6. #truefacts.

[​IMG]

LP, NoSoyCortés, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  7. She wasn't for that bloody performance!

[​IMG]

Ferk likes this.
  8. At least she brought the hairflips.

[​IMG]

Ferk, andru and P'NutButter like this.

9. She's such a gay icon.

sexercise, Overdose, MYCAL and 26 others like this.
  10. She should’ve stayed inside that box.
    I love her so much!

11. And she participated on a song about it 2 years ago:

Love her.

Overdose, MYCAL, GimmeWork and 11 others like this.
  12. Musical Legends, I’m sorry sweeties....

lushLuck likes this.
  13. The Chainsmokers need the coin after three flop singles in a row, turns out they really were fads of 2016.

14. Their own fault. They're making music nobody will like. Not even frat boys

Mirwais Ahmadzaï and lushLuck like this.
  15. My friend saw them at a music festival and said when they started to sing, everybody was like "nooo, please stop singing. Just play the music ."

I really don't get what their appeal is honestly...
    But to each their own I suppose.

16. I was hoping and thinking that this was a joke. The online response is going to be delicious.

17. Queen getting coins

andru likes this.
  18. June 13!

Less than 10 days away from the supposed / rumored premiere of her new song. What do you guys think? is it coming?

Not gonna lie, but if rumors are true then everything is poised to be quite a nightmare, the song has been compared to "Clumsy", it has been said to be a reject from "Glory", there's a supposed demo sung by Bebe Rexha on internet that sounds truly HORRIBLE, titles like "Apple Pie" or "Apple Tree" are a bit meh, Not to mention and judging by her pictures on set that she's likely shooting another sexy kitten type of video for the 25th time already.

If those rumors are true then the song will be dead on arrival, I think she needs something fresher and cooler and more up to date with current audiences and definately not so pop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.