General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 3709 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. For me, the problem is that she sounds like she's trying to be sexy while being sick with a cold. With better vocals, it could have been a great track.

Rob, Saycsar Fleurima and keenan like this.
  2. I adore Private Show. It’s so fun and enjoyable. I like Clumsy too. The performance helped.

3. What You Need > Private Show

4. Agree. It's a good track but she sings it way too high to the point of straining. Then again, the fact that a Britney album has a couple of soul songs is bizarre enough to make me love them.

Womanizer, Music Is Life and keenan like this.
  5. The one song I struggle to even understand why I like it is, It Should Be Eazy (it's so bad but I like it, the way she sounds in it is intresting).

Jones322 likes this.
  6. If we are going by Danja's recent work, I would like Britney to have a 'Sauce'. Just that funky electric guitar led sound (not the plinky country guitar) which reminds me a little bit of her attitude on Do Somethin'.

7. I will defend Kill the Lights till I die.

I think Danja could still make magic. He just needs to utilize what his talents are and bring that back, while not rehashing anything underwhelming and bad.
    For instance, he's amazing at producing layers and tons of vocals and variety into a song.
    Gimme More and Break the Ice were full of vocals when I stripped the stems down. It's crazy how much detail was put into those songs.
    Bring that back, Danja.

QueenB and Music Is Life like this.
  8. Even though it's full on Frogney, 'Private Show' is a great track and really showed Britney still has personality in her voice and as a pop artist.

breakaway, QueenB and PayMe like this.
  9. She’s over 12 million monthly listeners on Spotify. Quite nice to see it grow considering no new music for over 2 years.

Jordtayylor and QueenB like this.
  10. Are we allowed an official B10 thread or to try to get the old one unlocked? We have executive producer information, other producers tweeting about it etc... don’t see why we can’t?

GimmeWork and Music Is Life like this.
  11. I was wondering the same thing. Every artist has a new album thread except Britney.

GimmeWork and Music Is Life like this.
  12. Don’t want to start a new one if we can get the old one back... or if it’s just going to be locked again. I’m trying to remember who actually locked it was it @2014

13. I think it was @Someboy who locked it.

Jones322 likes this.
  14. Pretty please guys...

15. I love

16. It’s....not necessary. We all know Danja is just an obligatory part of the initial recording process. So like... what’s the point?

17. Because we are still discussing her upcoming album? We can have a place to discuss that as well as a place to discuss her career ‘in general’. Like what harm would it do?

18. I guess once she herself starts talking about it...

19. We’re all talking about it though...

LykkeLi and IndyRS like this.
  20. LiK

LiK

It would just get locked again with people posting every fan theory they come across on Twitter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.