General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 3710 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Because it's fun to discuss the excitement that we all have about this upcoming album.. for whenever it does get released.
    No harm in discussing.

2. I think they should start banning people instead of locking the thread. Just sayin..

IndyRS likes this.
  3. We already attempted this last year and it turned into a 100 page argument about uptempos and midtempos.

Womanizer and JMRGBY88 like this.
  4. That can just as easliky happen here though as B10 info/rumours start back up... at least the other way it can be contained if you don’t want to be party to it.

5. We had one but it was locked. I agree with you that there are grounds to support a thread - the new Taylor Swift one was opened and there is absolutely no information whatsoever on her new project.

GimmeWork and QueenB like this.
  6. Time to unlock it (featuring Kim Petras).

MYCAL, Rem, GimmeWork and 7 others like this.
  7. Don't do Sober like that. It still blows my mind he helped produce that.

Womanizer likes this.
  8. Mixed feelings with Danja since he worked on Man of the Woods and that was so bad.

9. To be fair in JT’s case... you can’t polish a turd.

theincredibleflipper likes this.
  10. No good ever comes from opening an album thread with no concrete release details, it just becomes a mess over speculation that amounts to nothing and stupid arguments over what they want from an artist.

11. But why can Miley, Taylor etc all have one and not Britney? Madonna’s 14th album has 700+ pages and no release date.

GimmeWork likes this.
  12. That's exactly the reason why she shouldn't have hers open yet. The Glory thread was messy as hell before the album dropped too and after.

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  13. In fairness to the Madonna thread, we have song titles, a brief live performance of a song, on set pics from the album shoot, a list of confirmed collaborators, and even a possible album title. For Britney we have Justin Tranter as the executive producer, Danja has submitted songs for the 4 billionth time, and the knowledge that she's done some sporadic recording. Thats... not much.

Womanizer, Rem, GimmeWork and 5 others like this.
  14. Just don’t really see why the rules should be different for one and not the other... if you didn’t want to be party of said thead until there was a firm release date you’d be able to do that. For those of us that want a place to discuss it we would have it. My point is either there is a rule saying we can’t have a thread before X point in a campaign or there isn’t.

AndrewKuttler likes this.
  15. Did you have that much 700 pages ago?

16. Sis... relax. You can talk about how excited you are to have Danja's dated shit in this thread just as well as you can in another one. She's on hiatus now anyway. We're not gonna be getting anything anytime soon.

LiK, breakaway, Heartthrob and 3 others like this.
  17. I’m chill... did Madonna not have a general discussion thread you could discuss 700 pages in?

AndrewKuttler and LykkeLi like this.
  18. Oh my god does it even matter

19. Chosing Ms Trantor as the executive producer for B10 was the best decision Team Britney could make.

Womanizer, MYCAL, Rem and 8 others like this.
  20. Case in point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.