General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 3942 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Honestly, I really don't think Britney cares. Britney has said herself that she likes being creative, but that she doesn't listen to her own music or care about sales.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Music Is Life, Womanizer, Rem and 4 others like this.
  2. This. Frankly, Glory still sounds great and I certainly feel fed when I give it a spin, so let her take as much time as she wants. She has no real reason to toss out a bunch of one off features like a brand new girl if she doesn't want to. I'd much rather wait for her to be inspired and excited, since we been knew that's when she can really deliver.

3. Someone at RCA/Maverick better get to it.

4. I thought Baby sold like 10 million physical copies

5. Ugh this aesthetic would have been so good for an album

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. I need a dominatrix theme for B10.

blaze_dave likes this.
  7. This mostly just gives me flashbacks to when Alan Carr wanted her to whip people and say the word “bitch” but Britney just looked hella uncomfortable. Or in other words: I’ll pass.

8. “You’d better work...beep!”

webby686 and Laurent like this.

9. Wasn’t he just saying that all the gay jokes about him had been affecting his mental health? Funny how that never seems to apply to Britney.

10. Not excusing it at all, but isn't that clip from 3-4 years ago?

11. Yeah, this is 4–5 years old at least. Stan twitter stays dragging up old stuff to drag people with.

12. It’s impressive how so many of these are from the latter half of her career to date. To be fair that list is a total wall-to-wall-bop-fest. She did that.

*sits and waits for the inevitable Scream and Shout haters to protest and tell me it’s shit when deep down they know full well they were drenched in black sambuca, reenacting the music video and reciting every will.i.cant terrible lyric like their sweet gay life depended on it when they were ‘wasted in da club’ last weekend.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  13. LMX

LMX

Scream and Shout is a fat bop

14. [​IMG]

15. Scream & Shout was the beginning of the end.

16. LMX

LMX

This almost sounds like Femme Fatale praise. Growth!!!!

17. Scream and Shout is awful and it was the beginning of a bizarre decline in quality that to this day baffles me. Every decision made from 2012-2015 is a true mystery. It was like the artist and the machine that surrounds her (label, management, producers) found themselves in a complete identity crisis when there was no reason to suddenly be so lost. If she was invested in the album and truly wanted ~something more urban~ than get her in the studio with Mike Will Made It like you were with your other client and get her her own We Can't Stop or Body Party. If she just needed music out and she didn't really give a fuck about it either way then fly Max out to LA and make Femme Fatale 2.0 and score some more radio hits. DO NOT have a dated, thrown together in 5 minutes album produced by will.i.am's flunkies with phony writing credits and a ghost singer!

18. THIS

19. The only real issue I have with Britney circa 2012-2015 is tracks 4-8 on Britney Jean. Everything else during that time was (and remains) perfectly serviceable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.