General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 3945 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Well, probably won’t happen now after those sexual assault allegations against him

2. One of the only good songs on Brittany Jean.

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  3. This is worse than the actual album

4. Whenever someone refers to Britney as Brittany I always think of this:

Womanizer, Overdose, phl2pdx and 2 others like this.
  5. These are my favourite ideas for Glory artwork - the first one uses the promo for the Britney: Piece Of Me Live tour and the second is an edit of the Japan Tour Edition cover by Ernesth García (hence the discreet watermark) which just removes the "Japan Tour Edition" text.

BS-Glory-01.png
    BS-Glory-02.png

6. I hate them both. What a misstep on her part.

I wish she gave a minuscule of a fuck about her visuals - her worst booklet by far.

7. The original Glory cover isn’t even that bad to be perfectly honest. Much better than any of these fanmade ones.

8. I loved Lynn Spears in this parody lmao

9. I honestly just use a slightly edited version of it (excuse the screencap)

[​IMG]

10. I wouldn’t hate it if they used an actual photo instead of that dusty screenshot. Thankfully said actual photo was tweeted out on Britney’s account, so I just made my own cover with it

[​IMG]

11. She was so effortlessly cool for the In The Zone interviews.

12. Queen of forgetting her own songs!

I think this is the first time she’s ever acknowledged it kiiii

13. Speaking of fanmade album covers... I love this one:

[​IMG]

14. She's fucking hilarious.

15. I wish Popjustice had some automatic feature for its Britney threads that hid all hideous fan-made album covers behind spoiler tags.

16. I hate that Blackout cover and I’m pretty sure that pic was taken during the Circus era

Womanizer, andru and Anticonformity like this.
  17. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Cold, but fair.

18. Make this make sense

19. What's confusing? They don't like that fanmade cover and they think its a picture from 2009, i.e not from the Blackout era.

20. I don't necessarily like that cover, but just about anything is better than the actual one.

LKane likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.