General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 3952 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Was just about tho post this. Womanizer's impact is real

Noir likes this.
  2. I literally want this now. I still love and wear Prerogative all the time.

3. I wear Prerogative every day.

Yes because I'm a stan but I also really like it. It stays all day and does get a bit more masc when it's sat a bit.

4. She actually sang live for most of the dates on the Oops tour.

From what I understand they only used the pre-recorded vocals for the televised shows (probably so she could focus on the dancing).

5. I love the Oops tour, but I wish it was fully lipped like Dream Within a Dream.

6. These ladies definitely worked. Who knew that Work Bitch would become one of her signature songs back when it was released? A classic!

7. Lets hope Work Bitch doesn't become even more of a classic in years to come because someone's gonna get upset about being in the shadows and is gonna blow Britney's spot up.

8. I'm sure team B has taken care of that. It's not a coincidence Anthony Preston hasn't touched a major pop album since.

9. I love that she knows full well just how awful her Billboard Awards 2000 outfit was.

"It was...orange and it had a really bad hat and a big feather in it, and it was just really wrong."

I mean...
    [​IMG]

Self-aware queen.

Music Is Life, Floppie and lushLuck like this.
  10. Okay but this outfit is iconic?

11. It would have been fine without the 70s pimp hat.

12. Same. Still furious I can't use it.

13. See, now that made me giggle.

14. Sam is insanely hot.

15. I mean, you can?

16. The sheer charisma she has on stage. Also the In the Zone corsets need to come back.

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  17. This just leaked. A great song on a shitty album.

18. ‘A great song’ sis.....it’s objectively bad minus the lyrics.

sesita likes this.
  19. Just realized that going by the instrumental alone it's very How I Roll 2.0.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.