General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 3957 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. A few pages back, I know, but why is this giving me The Sims soundtrack?

2. I’m so thirsty for one of those rare “Britney in the studio” pictures.

3. I actually believe Womanizer is a song she could easily sing live because it utilizes her lower register, especially on the verses.

Followed by the Brazilian stans trying to read whatever lyric sheet is in front of her and pretty much everyone on this forum dragging Britney for the menthol cigarettes in plain sight on the picture.

nathanspears likes this.
  4. What do you mean?

5. Britney’s shrill-produced vocal really distracts from this bare bones production.

6. “The pics are cool because my boyfriend took the footage” is the new “these jeans are cool because they’re faded”.

7. In her early records Madonna was forced by the label to sing higher than her natural range to sound “younger” (she was an ancient 24!). I don’t think the baby voice is really natural for anyone - its a misperception of youth that people thought was required to sell records to kids. The idea seems quite antiquated now when you look at how much things have changed - the younger pop stars like Lorde or Billie Ellish etc. and how people consume music. Kids buying CDs is no longer where money is made. This voice is hard to do live because it’s not natural to her.

Saycsar Fleurima and IndyRS like this.
  8. This certainly isn't 4k but it is the best quality I've seen of this performance.

9. Literally thank you so much. The hours over the years I’ve spent searching for a better quality version... wheww. What a performance.

10. Could you post the link?

11. Miley really is the ultimate stan.

12. We love the longest campaign of her career

[​IMG]

13. They literally filmed more setups for the Prerogative promos than they did for the Make Me video that we got.

14. In the Zone vinyl pre-order is coming this week

Rem, GimmeWork, Music Is Life and 9 others like this.
  15. My bank account just screamed

16. Is that actually true? I just cant imagine Madonna submit to that

17. It's happening. Then we will get Blackout!

Womanizer, QueenB and andru like this.
  18. Wasn't 'forced', it was something the producers did and it worked.

Riise likes this.
  19. Brit serving Cock Destroyers once more yas.

20. She attended Brad Pitt’s new movie premiere.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    sesita, Rem, GimmeWork and 19 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.