General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 4081 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. What a day. What a woman.

Happy birthday to the greatest legend I could ever stan.

Womanizer, GimmeWork, andru and 8 others like this.
  2. Happy Birthday to the living legend and my idol forever. Love you Britney!

Womanizer, GimmeWork, andru and 8 others like this.
  3. Can Ellen become her personal photographer please and thank you.

4. Happy Birthday Queen! I wish you nothing but happiness and fulfillment.

Womanizer, GimmeWork, andru and 7 others like this.
  5. Happy Bday Queen! May this year be your best filled with love and happiness!

[​IMG]

6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY! MY LOVE FOR POP MUSIC MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST WITHOUT YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JUST BEING YOU! I WISH YOU LOVE AND HAPPINESS!

7. Sam And Britney skating. Too cute!

8. Yaaaaas Sam, come through with the Break The Ice promo!

Love his caption too. “There’s a reason why the world fell in love with you”. HEAR HEAR!

9. A boyfriend that makes Britney song references? He's a keeper Brit.

10. MTV has put together this video of various Britney interviews through the years and if I'm not mistaken most of it is outtakes, so it's really cool to see. It's also really nice to see that through it all she remained the same sweet person who just wanted to sing and dance (and stan Madonna).

11. Happy birthday queen!

I actually come in the thread to ask: has anyone noticed that the Stop Remix of "(You Drive Me) Crazy" sounds distorted on Greatest Hits: My Prerogative? I have multiple copies of the CD and on my car stereo they all sound loud and a bit distorted just on that one track. The Singles Collection, by comparison, sounds a lot better. I'm not sure if the digital version has the same problem but I just thought it was odd.

12. Womanizer, Modeblock and QueenB like this.
  13. Happy Birthday Britney! You’re amazing and wish you nothing but happiness.

Womanizer, Music Is Life and QueenB like this.
  14. New Work Bitch outtake.

[​IMG]

15. Love it!!

16. I loved this look for her.

17. She got a cake with pics of her throughout the years ddd. I wonder what lucky gay got the chance to bake it??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Angel in Disguise playing throughout the video? Queen of TASTE

Womanizer, AllRed, Untitledjp and 9 others like this.
  19. She owes us absolutely nothing but I'm pleased she acknowledged her birthday, it was heartwarming to witness so much goodwill directed towards her across social media, Queen of Hearts indeed.

I listened to Femme Fatale yesterday and although it has aged, it's energy is addictive and pops off. The first three songs just didn't let me breathe, Inside Out was such a missed opportunity, "hit me one more time, it's so amazing."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.