General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 4204 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. No.

Womanizer, Alenko, Jamie and 19 others like this.
  2. I mean Mood Ring isn’t in the top 3/4 of Glory for me, but it’ll be nice to have the full collection.

I still think the perfume should have been Mood Ring and not Private Show....

He likes this.
  3. She's teasing it in her insta stories. Can't wait! Maybe a lyric video? Or Break the Ice video part 2?

4. Is Britney on RocNation now???

5. DJ Mustard is.

6. Larry’s management company comes under Maverick I believe and Britney is still on Maverick’s website as normal.

blaze_dave likes this.
  7. I feel like a flop fan for asking this butttt.. at the start of her Gimme More VMA performance, when she sings “if you’re looking for trouble, you’ve come to the right place..” ... what is that from?

8. I do wonder what is going on behind the scenes. This doesn't feel like something Larry or her team would do.

9. That is very true, this feels very much outside of the norm for her team.

andru likes this.
    blaze_dave and Blue6010 like this.
  11. Did Britney finally hire some gays on her team who know what we want?? Ddd

Where was this energy 4 years ago?!

Edit: Mood Ring is a top 3 track on Glory for me.

12. Me patiently waiting for the following uploads to all streaming platforms:

1. Amnesia (By Demand)
    2. Sugarfall (By Demand)
    3. Outta This Word (By Demand)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2020
  13. Original Doll next please!

LKane likes this.
  14. I'd aim your expectations a little lower.

15. Imagine not thinking Mood Ring is one of the best songs on Glory. Couldn't be me.

fancygreen, Womanizer, Jamie and 24 others like this.
  16. This is one of the longest breaks in her career where we haven't had any new music. I could see Larry/someone at RCA saying, "let's just put out a song to keep the fans happy/keep her name out there."

Who knows what's going on behind the scenes, though. I've always loved "Mood Ring" though, so I'm glad to see it getting some love. (And not going to lie, I wish she had substituted "Mood Ring" for "Private Show" on the original track list.)

17. Mood Ring would have been such a better name for a perfume too!

18. Not there now being 4 versions of Glory on Spotify and yet none of them are the deluxe with updated cover and Mood Ring.

(There's standard clean and explicit versions (with updated cover + Mood Ring), standard from 2016 (with updated cover, no Mood Ring), deluxe original release (no updated cover or Mood Ring).)

19. None of this would’ve happened if it wasn’t for fans getting the album to #1. Maybe this is making them/Britney realize her fans are still very much interested in her music.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.