General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 4268 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Without a doubt. And I'll love her forever for it.

Nephilim and Stopremix like this.
  2. Oh, she's really up there trying on "Perfume".... cute.

Stopremix and Thu Ra Aung Kyaw like this.
  3. I'm not entirely sure what's happening with that but I did ask if I can host one.

4. You know that she's trolling. She even laughs at one point.

QueenB likes this.
  5. We have all seen clips of Britney thinking her face isn't visible to the audience and not even attempting to move her lips, so I remain suspicious.

6. Hmmmm, suddenly want a Britney x Arca track

7. Apparently Timbaland was trying to shade Britney? Glad she has Sam

Grins likes this.
  8. I’m not sure if that’s real?

9. The Timbaland post is .... I’m not sure if the comment existed / was deleted

Womanizer and joeee like this.
  10. LOL I wasn't sure if it was just the same clip on a loop or if she actually walked in front of the camera over and over again.

Nephilim and Lapras like this.
  11. I don't get it... what is he/whoever supposed to have said? Timbo still salty that Brit stood him up, turned down his repeat-a-beats and his apprentice serving us 'Blackout' when he could never I take it? Seeing her on top of iTunes with a Mustard track probably sent him.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  12. It's so disheartening seeing the status of her mental health constantly being called into question and mocked. I hate the way society treats people that have or are suspected of having a mental illness. Whatever her situation may be, she's clearly happy and wants to share that with the world. Let the woman be for god sake.

13. Did you notice she said something at the beginning of MATM?

14. As someone with """mEnTaL heALth""" issues, it's kinda crazy how much revealing your condition affects the way people treat you, speak to you, and perceive you differently.

I've seen how much its affected my relationships with even my closest people - cannot even begin to imagine what it must feel like to have the entire world judging you with such pretense.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  15. I am flabbergasted a clip of her dancing could elicit comments like "she's fried" "she's not 100% there" etc. Like, what are these people seeing? It's so sad and offensive and I can't believe people can weaponize mental health issues like that.

16. The thing is that she really isn’t acting any different to how many people of a similar age act on social media? Like, so many moms post the same minion memes on Facebook, but of course because a celebrity is doing it, it’s ~a mental health issue~. I think people are uncomfortable with the fact that she’s acting so much like a normal person that they’re projecting ideas on her.

17. I just don't understand what prompts someone to think that dancing is a mental health issue. Like, what?

18. I can because they have for the last 15 years of her career and will continue to do it. It's sad but not surprising because the internet is full of trash and they just love to show it.

Keep doing you, Brit.

19. Another testament to how Brit proved the entire industry wrong with Womanizer, a solo single, produced and written by a relatively unknown group at the time.

Suck on that, Mr. Timbo. Also, Blackout, which basically perfected his sound and made it timeless, sits pretty in Rock n Hall of Fame and worshipped by every pop critic a decade later.

20. Having a moment to Trip To Your Heart and it has to be one of Britney’s most underrated treasures.

The lyrics, the production, her delivery. It’s just magical and sounds like a dream - pure bliss and euphoria captured in musical form. I don’t know how it’s not more celebrated.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.