General Britney Spears Discussion | Page 731 | The Popjustice Forum

General Britney Spears Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Breakfast2, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Early Mornin' is one of the top 5 or 6 songs on In The Zone; however, it's not one of her best. That being said, it's a great album track and has a nice vibe to it. It's Blur's older sister, if that makes sense.

As a rule, I generally hate remixes, but I like the EM remix from the remix album.

2. The remix on that album is really amazing, making it more uptempo!

3. I'm really thinking they will announce the ifrst single like one week after the VMAs. Just let the "she didn't perform at the VMAS! I hate her" wave die down and then hit us with it...

4. I giggled ALOT at that video.

5. GaGa is my most favourite person in the whole wide world, but i could'nt help but laugh at the video, and know i feel guilty with myself.

6. I don't know why I posted it here, sorry guys. Should have gone to the Gaga topic.

7. ....And that has to WHAT with 'Britney Spears'.

8. Can't believe this thread was nearly off page 2. Shocking.

Anyway, new Britney song leak tonight?

http://twitter.com/mafiaFM

Here we go...

9. And it starts.

Not sure, I am a bit weary with these so called leaks. I wouldn't be surprised if it's an unreleased single that didn't make one of her albums. Plus I hate when they say join to gain more followers. I mean do they not know we can just unfollow them???

She's also meant to be perfomring or attending the POP party right?

10. just another attention whore who wants followers, I think...

11. A US and an international single? Released in the first few months of next year and leaking now? Not buying it.

12. I am so over Britney Spears.

13. Dag

Dag

Cool.

14. I was always over Robyn, so it's cool.

15. slimane

slimane Guest

I hope she's getting fit at the moment. I want her non stop work work working for a full 12-18 month campaign. We're talking ready to drop. I want her to really graft for her fans like she used to. promo promo promo interview interview interview shoots shoots shoots performances performances performances...4-5 singles with amazing videos she has spent a minmum of 2 days on set for each etc. Regular twitter updates aswell please! Connect with your fans again Britney!

16. There was rumours but the party was yesterday as far as I know and Britney wasn't in attendance.

17. Apparently it's 'All The Way' they're going to leak?

That was turned down from Circus. Dr. Luke and Cathy Dennis track. Could they have been saving it for the next studio album?

18. They said the producer was Chris Braide, he's worked with Cathy Dennis before, so could be...

19. The Sun have an interview with that bodyguard. It's amazing that, as his case gets weaker and weaker, he suddenly comes out with worse accusations...

All The Way? She got as far as recording that last time, didn't she? It could just be that version. I hope they're not leaking already this far away from release...

20. Yeah that bodyguard is saying he's not doing it for the money, but coming out with this and that, when you got shot down the first time just makes him even more desparate. Glad Britney and co are doing something, it's about time all these allegations are shot down.

I am reading that it's not All The Way and it's just one song title. Place your bets guys:

a. It's a britney impersonator
    b. An unreleased song that didn't make the album
    c. It's something we've already heard

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.