General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3171 | The Popjustice Forum

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I can honestly live without the lyrical genius of "boop boop e doop e doop boop e doop e boop doo---doo doot doo doo" live.

2. If Nadine does "Every Now and Then" without the other girls on this tour.. I will cry.

3. The twitter followers comparison is shocking. I know some where late to join but others but obviously Kimberley's mixed in a lot more showbiz circles than Nadine and therefore has more followers?
    Cheryl - 6.4m
    Kimberley - 699,000
    Nicola - 438,000
    Nadine - 342,000
    Sarah - 242,000

What explains the differences. Obviously Cheryl has a lot more but the others I expected to be closer...I mean even The Saturdays members have more followers, why are Girls Aloud not got more when they are more popular than them?

4. Cheryl is beyond overrated

Vixen, Joanie, mung_bean and 2 others like this.
  5. Older fans - less engagement.

Seanie likes this.
  6. Also social media wasn't really that big in the GA heyday. Nadine was the first Alouder to even get going on the whole Twitter thing way back then.

7. Instagram, where the 'kids' are, Nadine also ranks at the bottom...

But we don't care! Just keep giving us the bops and the tours. The rest of the world can miss out of how amazing she is and that's ok.

8. why are all of nicola's performance iconic

9. Can anyone help me find the video that best shows off the Sound of the Underground routine please?

I'm err, asking for a friend...

10. Sarah is writing her autobiography!!

Joanie and bichard like this.
  11. With a mic stand? I'd probably say this one.

From 2:25

I hope it's what you meant. Also, if this is for you, I want it recorded and uploaded to insta. Puh-lease x

12. I honestly can't see how you could live without that. I LOVE that part.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  13. and who correctly predicted just before her CBB win (which I also predicted) that she would write an autobiography, ME!!!!!!!

14. I wasn't aware your low-calorie soft drink psychic powers qualified as the primary source you were seeking, but you go girl.

Rob, Vixen, JasonJay and 4 others like this.
  15. Have you ever thought about changing your profile name to Mystic Meg??

dietcokeaddict likes this.
  16. I think Stevie Wonder could have seen an autobiography coming after she won but get that credit Saj!.

ohaimanabu, Vixen, Primrose and 13 others like this.
  17. @mystical martha

ohaimanabu likes this.
  18. Why hasn't Sardine become the new Dumblonde yet?

19. I'm so pleased Sarah's releasing an autobiography, as i said before she's got MUCH to talk about including her interesting previous jobs prior to girls aloud as a 192 operator & Pizza delivery girl, her time on Popstars and nearly not getting in, her relationship with Mikey, her time in Girls Aloud, her failed relationships, getting engaged and breaking up, her plastic surgery, her relationship with her father criticism and her time on Coronation Street, Celebrity Big Brother, her wild partying days, her problems with alcohol, Tumble, her decision to leave London for the quiet in the country, her tattoos and their meanings, The Jump and the accident, her relationship with Calum Best, Danny Dyer relationship?, the reunion and the decision to split, her relationship with Chad, Ghost The Musical, St Trianians, her fallout with Chimola and her failed solo career!

So thats three out of five members of Girls Aloud now released an autobiography! Cant wait to get it, presumably out later this year? I expect nothing short than a 600 page rollercoaster! "Hardcore Harding" would be a great title...
    If she wants to be like Kimberley and steal a GA song title i'd love "Girl Overboard"

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.