General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3172 | The Popjustice Forum

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. The only autobiographies I’d want from Girls Aloud members would be the two who’ll never write one.

Subspace88 likes this.
  2. Nicodine teas

MadameX, john2y and JMRGBY88 like this.
  3. Nicola's would be boring and Nadine's would most probably be a pack of lies, sadly.
    I sometimes can't even manage reading an entire interview with Nicola. I like her but she needs to start spreading her wings a bit, she's currently last in terms of getting out there since the split/hiatus for me. The rest have done much more than her. She needs to not just lock herself up and write music but actually release an EP/and start presenting or get herself on the reality show circuit...

JasonJay and Untouchable Ace like this.
  4. I think you've practically written the entire thing for her right there.

Larsen, Vixen, Primrose and 23 others like this.
  5. Why are you like this

Rob, ohaimanabu, If You Go and 8 others like this.
  6. This thread is epic

Lapras, Elysium and Venoose like this.
  7. Well thank goodness someone is finally writing about being a 192 operator. I thought I'd never see the day, thank you Sarah!

DMDR, Vixen, RossMusik and 9 others like this.
  8. I can't at pizza delivery being labelled an interesting job.

DMDR, ohaimanabu, Vixen and 10 others like this.
  9. I love the exclamation mark on failed solo career

10. Sound Of The Underground came on in the bar tonight & I was LIVING.

Elysium, MadameX, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  11. I hate having to click "Show Ignored Content" to figure out what the hell is going on in this thread.

Rob, ohaimanabu, Stopremix and 9 others like this.
  12. I remember Sarah had said bits in interviews and "Dreams That Glitter" about people being funny with her etc and how she was whilst doing all these jobs she was trying to make it etc..

13. Yeah but whether or not people tipped her or stories of people moaning coz their 12 inch pepperoni passion was cold doesn't make for riveting reading does it.

DMDR, AlmostFamous, RossMusik and 6 others like this.
  14. I want to know when she got her nose did and how old she really is.

Seanie and john2y like this.
  15. Geri Halliwell teas.

ohaimanabu and Santi319 like this.
  16. Yes/Anastacia.

I've just never believed Sarah was the age she says. The amount of jobs and life experiences pre-Girls Aloud just didn't add up.

17. That's what the rest of her life stories are for they compliment the pepperoni stories well and as a whole you have a interesting collection of stories about the blonde one from Girls Aloud!

18. Maybe she has a time turner.

Joanie and Elysium like this.
  19. Five years since the Ten Tour.

FIVE YEARS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.