General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3214 | The Popjustice Forum

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. This is a bit much.

2. It’s ~definitely a bit much. But yeah, me not liking one of their songs means I don’t get what they stood for. Take me out and shoot me now because clearly I’m the worst person in the whole entire world.

3. I think we should all listen to Girls Aloud today and mouth a prayer of forgiveness that they split up and left us bereft.

4. You do have some questionable opinions on girlgroup songs though, kii.

5. I was in Boots yesterday with a friend and she was picking out eyelashes and low and behold, I see all of Girls Aloud's range! I didn't even think it was still a thing anymore? It felt as if they were still prominent and around.

6. I still use the Cheryl and Nadine ones regularly....

7. I don't for the life of me understand what this event was, but she sounds pretty great on this song. Definitely a more understated vocal style than we got on the TEN tour.

8. Because she's not trying to outsing 4 other girls!

ohaimanabu and kiokiokio like this.
  9. She could outsing them all anyway, it’s just nice to have her voice on its own.

10. She sounds and looks beautiful. Get that follow up album out soon girl!

11. So strange that she almost didn’t make it into the band during Popstars even though she had one of the best voices in the group/other contestants.

12. I'm still in doubt whether I should buy Dreams That Glitter, is it a good read?
    I already have Cheryl's My Story.

13. Okay, Nicola Roberts with Nitin Sawhney, covering Pink, at a Buddhist prayer gathering, at Madison Square Garden... If you'd said "guess what new video has been posted to this thread", that would have taken a few goes. Blimey.

14. You should definitely buy it, especially as I imagine it being piss cheap now as well. It goes into thorough detail in the early days of the band and throughout their heyday.

Million_Lights likes this.
  15. It's well known that Nicola and Nadine stormed the voting during Popstars. They were the only ones never bottom 2.

Jacques and JMRGBY88 like this.
  16. Wasn't Nadine the 3rd in? Cheryl had the biggest votes, followed by Nicola.

17. That was surely 'in no particular order'?

18. I don't think it was. I'm pretty sure it was the order of highest - lowest votes on the night.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  19. It was ordered by highest to lowest number of votes of the night.

Cheryl - Nicola - Nadine - Kimberley - Sarah - Javine

20. Yes it was ordered by highest to lowest number of votes of the nights.

I think dietcoke was referring to the whole show, both Nicola & Nadine (& javine) never land in the bottom 2.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.