General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3215 | The Popjustice Forum

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Because she's not trying to outsing 4 other girls!

ohaimanabu and kiokiokio like this.
  2. She could outsing them all anyway, it’s just nice to have her voice on its own.

3. She sounds and looks beautiful. Get that follow up album out soon girl!

4. So strange that she almost didn’t make it into the band during Popstars even though she had one of the best voices in the group/other contestants.

5. I'm still in doubt whether I should buy Dreams That Glitter, is it a good read?
    I already have Cheryl's My Story.

6. Okay, Nicola Roberts with Nitin Sawhney, covering Pink, at a Buddhist prayer gathering, at Madison Square Garden... If you'd said "guess what new video has been posted to this thread", that would have taken a few goes. Blimey.

7. You should definitely buy it, especially as I imagine it being piss cheap now as well. It goes into thorough detail in the early days of the band and throughout their heyday.

Million_Lights likes this.
  8. It's well known that Nicola and Nadine stormed the voting during Popstars. They were the only ones never bottom 2.

Jacques and JMRGBY88 like this.
  9. Wasn't Nadine the 3rd in? Cheryl had the biggest votes, followed by Nicola.

10. That was surely 'in no particular order'?

11. I don't think it was. I'm pretty sure it was the order of highest - lowest votes on the night.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  12. It was ordered by highest to lowest number of votes of the night.

Cheryl - Nicola - Nadine - Kimberley - Sarah - Javine

13. Yes it was ordered by highest to lowest number of votes of the nights.

I think dietcoke was referring to the whole show, both Nicola & Nadine (& javine) never land in the bottom 2.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  14. I’m pretty sure it was a “in no particular order” scenario cos there’s no way on this earth that Cheryl got the most votes to get into the band.

15. I feel like it must have been 'in no particular order'!?

Anyway, Davina said you could keep voting for each girl until they make it in to the band, then there phone lines close. How the F did that work! Oh, 2002..

ohaimanabu likes this.
  16. The last week there was a massive surge in Cheryl's votes because she nearly went the week before and everyone just got behind her including Javine who kept telling everyone to vote for her assuming her own place was safe

17. I'm sure the lines were still open right until the end.

You could vote as they were selecting the girls. It must have been in order.

Cheryl was really popular.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  18. It was in order of who got the most votes.

Shockbox and Seanie like this.
  19. I'm missing them so much today!

20. Imagine if ever GA song was the classic pop song structure of verse, bridge, chorus etc.

Do you think it would of effected their success? Because it’s kinda what made them musically unique.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.