General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3477 | The Popjustice Forum

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Isn't Bored Stupid just Hoxton Heroes?
    They changed a few of the lyrics for the release because it was too controversial or something.

2. Other released studio versions of covers which are not on Spotify are I’m Every Woman (from Discomania) and Teenage Dirtbag (from Radio 1 Established 1987)

TMI likes this.
  3. It had a whole verse removed. Probably was 'Bored Stupid', but not sure why they'd change the title?

4. It was registered as a totally separate song.

5. Yes, Sarah's verse. They also removed the original chorus if i'm not mistaken.

If You Go likes this.
  6. Was this in an interview?

If You Go likes this.
  7. What i know came directly from a guy i used to date that worked with their team on Fascination (about the chorus and Sarah's verse/not Bored Stupid that is just me assuming they are the same song). Not sure if it's absolutely true but yeah.

Untouchable Ace and If You Go like this.
  8. How did I forgot about all these track? I always thought The Collection of Spotify was a complete list. Singapore is a bop and a half. Also where can I listen to Bored Stupid?

9. I have spent a couple of lockdown days listening to their entire discography in order and let me tell you what a treat it’s been.

10. It's never come out.

11. Endemol has started to put old seasons of Star Academy (the French version of Fame Academy except Star Academy was very popular here) on YouTube in good quality for people to watch during lockdown. It would be nice if they could put up Popstars : The Rivals too, they're from the same time.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    Holly Something, TMI and Crisp X like this.
  12. Yeeees! The way she plays up the choreography to the audience at 2:10 and 3:10 is so cute to watch.

A natural performer every second she's on a stage.

13. Cheryl (and her audience interactions) was by far my favourite thing about the Ten Tour.

Sam Jones and HolyWater like this.
  14. Was there recently a Sexy! No No No version that had Cheryl's intro without autotune and it's not the mix we got on The Collection? Or maybe it was my imagination?

15. TMI

TMI

The version you are mentioning leaked a few weeks ago indeed.

16. Are you thinking of the Development mix that was on the bonus disc of the boxset?

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  17. Standing front row of the B-stage on Cheryl's side during On The Metro for the 2nd night of The O2 dates remains a life highlight for me.

18. Yes, it leaked last year. There was a leak of demos called GA 17.

19. What, there were more leaks?! I thought the most recent ones were the tour medleys and 'Something New' remix and demo?

20. TMI

TMI

Last year, more tracks leaked but nothing spectacular : we got some Nadine, Cheryl and Nicola’s solo demo songs and some GIrls Aloud demos.

P'NutButter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.