General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3495 | The Popjustice Forum

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. This is a different image to the album cover. It was literally only used for this Woolworths poster. But I agree with you.

The back cover image with just their mics is also brilliant!

Untouchable Ace, Jacques and rymanzo like this.
  2. R-7824926-1478692028-1703.jpeg.jpg As I was revelling in all the various editions of their first album on Discogs, I came across this as the Russian edition. Presumably unofficial but still sent me.

3. I'd unapologetically take that over this horror:-
    [​IMG]

4. Now you’re just taking the piss, especially when the Out Of Control cover “art” (if you can even call it that) is right there.

ohaimanabu and Fotos_by_fox like this.
  5. The sunburn hue always made me laugh.

6. Wow intheclouds does custom CDs too? I'm in love!

7. TMI

TMI

And cassettes.

8. Was listening to The Theme to St. Trinian’s for the first time in a long time and it really goes off!

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  9. I've tried to do some investigating on this, but, figured I'd ask here too. I know Cheryl only released 1,000 of these "Only Human" box-sets, with the autograph. Did she actually sign them? I've seen some signature differences on Discogs, etc (the handwritten heart, for example). It's such a nice quality photo and signature looks lacquered on. I'd frame the photo if I knew it was really authentic and not auto-penned.

[​IMG]

Untouchable Ace and Larsen like this.
  10. Its definitely authentic! Mine is in a different place and you can see the pen marks

11. Very cool. I always appreciate when artists do these signed releases and actually take the time. I always wished she would do the same for the new singles she pushed out in 2018/2019. Some limited pressing of "Love Made Me Do It" or "Let You" remixes would've been great, would've given a bit of a sales bump too. I miss her. And the girls in general.

Untouchable Ace and Fotos_by_fox like this.
  12. I’d say authentic because mine looks slightly different to yours! [​IMG]

13. TMI

TMI

I’m interested in the Ten boxset with the Passions DVDs but can’t find it on auction sites. If you see it, let me know !

14. Same! Its on discogs but over priced! If you want to watch Passions... its on YouTube

15. TMI

TMI

Well, the reason I didn’t buy it back then is because it wasn’t enough worthy for me but now I would be happy to have it, to complete my collection.

Mvnl likes this.
  16. Same. I just refuse to pay so much for it. I do keep looking for it

TMI likes this.
  17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Same question for 'The Collection' here!

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  18. I've always wanted the mug from the 'What will the neighbours say?" tour. I know its a random thing to want, but I literally got a mug from every tour and then that one got broken sadly, and I'm so upset it was the mug from the first tour as its the hardest to replace.

19. Amazing. Girls Aloud on Blue Peter featuring Konnie Huq.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.