General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3542 | The Popjustice Forum

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I'm fighting back tears after just hearing this sad news. I loved and supported Girls Aloud from the start, so they all have a special place in my heart (the same as many PJers). I really hope that Sarah can pull through this. This year will go down in history as just fucking awful for so many reasons.

2. I’m absolutely devastated for her, this news has really stopped me in my tracks. The girls’ music and TV was such a huge part of my childhood growing up, her voice on those songs means so much to me.

I just hope she can pull through, my thoughts are with her.

3. Exactly what I was thinking!

Deborux, JMRGBY and Christopher1985 like this.
  4. What a strange take on a positive comment. Take your nastiness elsewhere.

5. ADM

ADM

Me: "OMG I WISH I HAD ALL THESE!"

Me, seconds later: "Oh wait I do but just not in such good condition".

I always wish I could contribute to 'make a song chart to show support' but I'm in Ireland..

WoW73 likes this.
  6. This is so devastating. I don’t even know how to react to the news since she was so important for me during my teenage years (well, still is). I’m sure she will pull through.

7. I think "I'll stand by you" is the best choice, it suits the situation and is already very known by the public, so it would make it easier for them to connect to it.

8. Ugh, this is so awful. She's so young! Cancer is honestly so terrible and can be so traumatic and life-changing for, not just the person (though especially the person), but everyone in that person's life.

I'm sending lots of love and stregnth her way so that she can beat this.

9. Loving those 5 hearts. Does that mean that there's one for Nadine, too?

Womanizer and Daniel L like this.
  10. I think “Untouchable” would be really good in sentiment. “I’ll Stand By You” is of course what most people would knee jerk gravitate towards.

Mvnl and cdd216 like this.
  11. Off for a walk and I’m going to listen to the greatest discography of all time for our Sarah.

12. This really messed me up today. I really want her to be okay, sending her so much strength... I still can't process it.

HolyWater likes this.
  13. My heart goes out to Sarah. This is so relentlessly awful. And so shocking, what the fuck? She's so young.

Island likes this.
  14. This is such a devastating news but Sarah is certainly a fighter and I believe that she will overcome this awful disease. I'm sending all my love to Sarah and her family.

15. Terrible news. Very brave and courageous of Sarah to share her news. I can't even imagine how difficult that must have been. At least she got to disclose it on her own terms instead of the press.

Womanizer, Euphoria and madgemad like this.
  16. Island

Island Staff Member

Never expected to hear this news today. Hoping Sarah makes a speedy recovery. Sending her strength.

Jesus, I never would have expected this kind of news from any of the girls. I discovered Girls Aloud when they weren't releasing music anymore but their music really means a lot to me, and Sarah is definitely a huge part of that formula. I know our rock chick will fight it!

17. All the girls have now acknowledged and Its heartwarming to see their response

Attached Files:

18. I’m guessing the girls found out last night hence Cheryl following Sarah and Nadine early this morning before the announcement.

RandomBrit7 and Island like this.
  19. This is just devastating news. I was scrolling through instagram this morning when I saw Sarah's name and briefly got so excited since she has been very quiet on social media for awhile. I was not expecting to read her heartbreaking news.

Praying for a full recovery for her and for her family and friends to remain strong throughout her treatment but most of all for Sarah. Cancer terrifies me after my father's diagnosis and passing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.