General Girls Aloud Discussion | Page 3561 | The Popjustice Forum

General Girls Aloud Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Also gotta add that the Something live isn't available online outside the UK annoyingly.

2. Island

Island Staff Member

3. [​IMG]

If You Go and Island like this.
  4. SBK

SBK

Its quite interesting hearing her talk about Popstars The Rivals - Louis turning up on her doorstep one day and never returning home to Bradford to live, ever.

Womanizer, Larsen, Sam Jones and 9 others like this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

Kimba was genuinely surprised when she saw him. I love that moment where you can tell it just clicked for her when Louis was about to tell her that she's back in the competition.

All of her live performances were horrendous ddd.

Womanizer, LPMA, If You Go and 5 others like this.
  6. "Who's your favorite?"

"Nadine!"

Womanizer, Evan749, K94 and 5 others like this.
  7. Island

Island Staff Member

Nadine’s I Wanna Dance with Somebody was iconic. All of the judges and Davina were gagged.

8. I want to rewatch my Popstars The Rivals DVD but not in the mood to watch the boyband.

9. Give me Phixx any day.

10. SBK

SBK

ITV should reshow Popstars and Popstars: The Rivals on ITV2 or something.

Though they probably want to avoid anyone looking into the obviously dodgy phone voting system.

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Kimberley was who I voted for constantly once Aimee left ddd.

SBK and Larsen like this.
  12. It was meant to be.

13. I love Kimberley. She’s always been my favourite (despite her sometimes poor vocals). She was great on Strictly as well.

SBK likes this.
  14. Island

Island Staff Member

Didn’t Javine say nobody expected Kimberley to make the group ddd?

crash9081 and lushLuck like this.
  15. Didn't Kimberley say that herself?

Also how are people talking about Popstars The Rivals and not talking about Nadine's version of Fields of Gold? Incredible.

DiscoRobot, crash9081, Island and 7 others like this.
  16. 12 years later and I still associate this time of year with a Girls Aloud album campaign in full force.

17. I have the strangest memory of her brother coming out of the shower in just a towel to respond to the news.

Well, perhaps not so strange that that was the thing that registered with my consciousness.

evangelion and letuinmybackdoor like this.
  18. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.