General Janet Jackson Discussion. | Page 484 | The Popjustice Forum

General Janet Jackson Discussion.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 777jonny777, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Hi guys - needed to share something incredible I found while combing through the Together Again stems. Enjoy!

Push, Mr Blonde, TRAVVV and 14 others like this.
  2. "No I didn't pass gas" has coochie swell SHAKING.

mpl, TRAVVV, Andy French and 6 others like this.
  3. She launches right into singing right after too. An icon!

Andy French, Crisp X and LPT like this.
  4. LPT

LPT

Oh my God you guys, I do these stupid videos for my insta story and Janet saw one of them and re posted it on her story. Please dont ruin it and tell me it was her team- let me live my whimsical escapade fantasy. My life has truly peaked. Also, kindly refrain from judging me on the hashtags !

Push, Volumi, Overdose and 13 others like this.
  5. Last year I introduced a friend to the discographies of Madonna and Mariah Carey. We went album by album (including extra songs on soundtracks/compilations/etc.) and I gave him the tea on the making of the albums, what they were going through in their lives, etc. He really loved it (he said the Madonna journey in particular was one of his favorite 2019 moments), and we're going to start with Janet next week.

I'm so ready for him to experience to eruption that is Control.

LTG, 4Roses, Andrew.L and 19 others like this.
  6. watching this and it’s incredible.

Did we know that Janet covered Sylvia’s Pillow Talk??

7. Janet has mentioned it. Did he play it? I got caught up with something else.

He’s playing a cover Janet did of “Got to Be a Lover” now

Andy French, mcuk and Seraphim like this.
  8. Here’s part of her cover of “Pillow Talk” that she recorded for Janet.

Crisp X, ericcccc, Nephilim and 3 others like this.
  9. That's for janet.? If that was played for me without any context, I'd assume it was Damita Jo.

10. Yep! She spoke about it a few years back in Billboard magazine

11. Girl, stop. You cannot be 50 years old.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  12. I guessing that was for the Black Diamond shoot? I wonder if she already did the album cover.

13. She looks gorgeous obviously, but I’m still absolutely stymied at the way she just...announced the existence of an album and tour months ago and strawberry bounced the fuck out. Mother what are you doing.

14. Rhythm Nation had the best singles run of all time. 8 SINGLES and not a single dud.

15. Huh?

16. She vanished..

Andy French likes this.
  17. Oh. Well, Miss Rona was a big part of that, but yeah, she could at least give an update and not act like it she never mentioned it. Her web site still has links to buy tickets. *deceased*

18. This sounds great, could have been a really good b-side.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.