General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions | The Popjustice Forum

General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Don't like Minzy's new purple hair? Don't like the new SNSD song everyone is raving on about? Don't like a certain member of a group? Here is the place to voice your opinions!

2. I'll start.

I really don't like the direction that 2NE1 seems to be going in lately.. Didn't really like Bom's Don't Cry, I hated Lonely, Hate You was OK.. and well Ugly doesn't sound like my cup of tea at all from the snippit. That leaves I am the Best which I love, but that's 1 song out of 4! What gives, 2NE1? You're my K-pop bias! Experimenting is good but don't lose your old sound/style.

3. Yoona and Sooyoung seem so useless to me. Let them go on hiatus and become models or something.

4. I could quite easily cut Super Junior down to a decent 5 member group.

Taeyang likes this.
  5. Yeah I agree. I like the new stuff and all, but they just don't excite me any more.

6. I wouldn't have minded if Kara actually did disband...

7. - SNSD are horrible and are horribly overrated.

- HyunA is almost the least talented person vocal-wise in 4minute

- Jewelry deserve more success and popularity.

- Girl Groups >>> Boy Bands

- I don't actively listen to any Korean Boy Bands.

8. Seungri irks me.

Me too. Although I must say I did like Pretty Girl and Honey. *Prepares to be flamed twice*

9. Roly Poly is not good.

10. Didn't you say you liked Roly Poly? I can't remember..

11. There are too many music shows, I would be fine with just one or two at the most, in fact some of my favourite k-pop performances have been when they just have a band and a mic and really let go of the controlled perfection that music shows demand, for example G.Na: http://youtu.be/iuN8ruvNJk0, and Taeyang just looking completely at home: http://youtu.be/sdd8x1wmFTc, not to mention 2NE1's Lonely sessions http://youtu.be/fgZpFzfo8uM.

I do like the performances on the main music shows but after 15 or so of exactly the same thing, it gets tiresome, more so for the idols themselves. (I know I know..competing TV companies and all).

Taeyang likes this.
  12. I don't think so. I hate the video, the song is barely fine and what with everyone stanning I just don't get it.

13. I don't mind it, but I really thought it'd grow on me more like their other singles but it never really did.

I even enjoy YaYaYaYa more than Roly Poly.

14. JiHyun > HyunA.

15. I don't understand 4Minute or the love for them. I welcome their disbandment.

16. - I don't like 2NE1's music at all (the exception being Fire) and 93% of the time they have horrible styling. I really was a fan in the beginning!
    - 2PM is amazing and has amazing music.
    - There's something about GD I don't like. I can't explain it!
    - I think the K-Pop boy groups as a whole are better than the girl groups.
    - I wish Stella joined SNSD as a 10th member.

17. Hands Up is so overrated.

18. Miss A Jia's face irritates me. I try to like her. I can't.

19. I miss Big Bang's Hip Hop-ish days until Haru Haru. Lies and We Belong Together with not-yet-plastic Bom are classics to me.

20. G-Dragon is an annoying little shit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.