General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. It'd be an unpopular opinion in Korea, but I don't think that her style of music is particularly popular amongst most international fans.

2. Why, 11:11 & Fine are really good. I can also stan for I if the day is right.

3. I Got Love, Cover Up, Fire, Make Me Love You, Why (& even Rain because I’m a jazz-lite flop like that) are all pretty good by Tae.

R92, Kuhleezi, karmarisma and 5 others like this.
  4. Yes. And Gemini. God, what a song.

R92, karmarisma, Ceir and 1 other person like this.
  5. Fashion is another one from the Why album that is AMAZING to me.

6. I'm pretty sure some Romanian(?) artist released a track with the same saxophone sample as the one used in Volume Up.

karmarisma, Gintoki and Ceir like this.
  7. Are you thinking of....

Cotton Park likes this.
  8. Nope. I found it.

Cotton Park, Ceir and Gintoki like this.
  9. Well....I didn't said it for no reason, excellent observation D!

10. I don't get Twice. Fair enough, I haven't went deep in their discography yet, but from the little I've caught on... I just don't get it.

(I also haven't liked a single song by Red Velvet, but on the opposite of Twice, I totally get the appeal.)

karmarisma and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  11. A fun group with two-three decent and fun songs is the only thing I can say about TWICE. I just can't look at them as a serious/professional act.

Red Velvet have probably one of the strongest discographies in the genre and I've changed my mind a lot about them this year but still I find their songs and the group in general a bit faceless. They're still the best group of new generation in my eyes though now that BlackPink don't release music anymore.

12. IU's Good Day and You & I are not only cinematic masterpieces, they are some of the best KPOP songs to ever be released.

It's pure joy watching those music videos, even though You & I is actually really sad...

karmarisma, Seger, send photo and 3 others like this.
  13. Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi or Xuan Yi should rap in the Chinese versions of their songs next time. Exy is obviously not fluent. I don't care if they speak-rap their way through it since the studio can do wonders anyway, but the Chinese songs should preferably have Chinese raps too.

Ceir and junglefish like this.
  14. Especiallysinceshe'salreadysofuckingiconic.

Squashua likes this.

R92, He, Dangerous Maknae and 5 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

R92, karmarisma, Island and 4 others like this.
  17. Oh My Girl’s new single is pretty boring...

karmarisma and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  18. Is this an unpopular opinion? I thought only 2-3 people in the sub like it.

I'm glad they went back to their own style and are experiencing a bit of success but yeah the song is pretty boring.

karmarisma and Ceir like this.
  19. I like it (and the video/choreo is gorgeous) but it's definitely no Closer - Liar Liar - Windy Day. On a par with Cupid probably.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.