General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. NCT should have been Taeyong, Mark, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Ten, Yuta, Winwin, Taeil.

Also, Gashina is not a good song x

2. It took me five minutes to figure one of the missing girls was Jane and I still can't remember the other one ddd

3. Teddy's production is tired at this point.

I hope BP's comeback isn't by him.

Seger, GeiPanda and Twinkle like this.
  4. Dddddddd poor Sunmi and Heroine (although I guess you could argue it's technically not Teddy's production............).

Coming Century likes this.
  5. Yeah, I don't like them either.

Fight for this Heroine was better than Gashina, though.

6. Where is the Elris comeback???

[​IMG]

Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  7. ...how dare you

8. Okay, I knew this would happen but....

I AM LOVING THE FUCKIDY FUCKIN' FUCK OUT OF THIS.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  9. All Brave Sound productions have aged like milk.

Vixen likes this.

10. i don't know... that's a lot of curdling... I'll have it.

EDIT: Jesus I love this song. As good as it gets and ever got.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    MuSica, Conan, Seger and 7 others like this.
  11. I love all AOA songs, I think they're produced lovely.

Seger, aznjesus, Cotton Park and 3 others like this.
  12. Tbh i was listening to In The Night Sky and that is still a drunk bop tee bee eech

Seger, codecat, EachSmallStep and 2 others like this.
  13. In The Night Sky always reminded me of this:

14. They managed to better it with the 8-member performance

Plus added Diva because why not.

Watching this makes me heart hurt. I miss them so much.

Seger, Cotton Park, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  15. I don't know where to post this but does anyone know where's @ryan_riot92 ? They've been offline for 3 months now :/

16. If it can make you feel better somehow, I just peeked through his profile out of curiosity, saw an Instagram link. I got worried because he hasn't been posting on that either, but there was also a tumblr link as well, and he seems to be updating that one fairly often, so at the very least, he's well?

If you're confortable with that, you can try to communicate with him via Tumblr?

(Chuu taking too much of an influence on me with all that stalking on strangers ddddd)

17. I kinda think this is marginally not terrible.

Seger, McQueer and Empty Shoebox like this.
  18. I'll still take Mix & Match.
    [​IMG]

RUNAWAY likes this.
  19. Peniel literally ruins Only One For Me.

20. I like that more record shops are tentatively selling k-pop nowadays, but I wish it wasn't just the same three BTS albums shoved into a corner somewhere. I went out to buy k-pop CDs at an otherwise really good shop recently and when the store owners asked me whether I would like to have a free BTS poster and I consequently scrunched up my nose and said I don't like the group, they looked at me as if I was mad. I do appreciate that a k-pop group has gotten this much recognition worldwide, but I wish it wasn't just them.

Somewhat related, but I need more k-pop boy groups with soft concepts in my life. (As in, not just "Look at how tough we look in this dark and over-textured music video! Grrr!")

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.