General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions | Page 49 | The Popjustice Forum

General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Am I the only one that hates Stage Mixes on YouTube?
    I don't even know why; I just hate them.

enjoy and Seger like this.
  2. I really don't care for Blackpink anymore. They were fine for a getaway to k-pop but seriously almost all of other gg's do it better than them.

And yeah their last mini was so disappointing.

3. I feel the same way but I thought that I would be pilloried for saying so.

4. Spark is in my bottom 3 of Purpose. It's a good song but it lacks the emotion that I go to Taeyeon's discography for. Find Me, Wine, Gravity, 4 Seasons, Blue >>>>>>>>>

5. Maybe it is because i knew them from Queendom, but i think i prefer AOA as 5. I'm so pumped for their comeback. They look so glad to be out there and it is so obvious that they are professionals. K-pop scene needs more groups like AOA.

That Egotistic cover and Miniskirt performance along with witnessing the banter and friendship of five made me into a stan. And Chanmi can step on my neck.

Vixen, Salami and He like this.
  6. I'm here with another hot take.

After Kim Lip, Choerry is the most well rounded member.
    And the dance line should be LOONA's priority, Chuu and Jinsoul im sorry girlz.

McQueer, He and Vixen like this.
  7. One day Chuu, Jinsoul and Haseul will record a OST ballad (with outstanding vocals) that will go viral in Korea, and chart for months on MelOn/Gaon, give them recognition, magazines covers and CFs strictly to them - while ya'll Dance-Line akgaes will have to watch them cover BTS songs on Inkigayo! Sad!

[​IMG]

love ya xx

McQueer, He, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. He

He

Scream.

Vixen likes this.
  10. 2019 has been the year of boy groups. Twice have obviously killed it but Seventeen and Stray Kids are what I keep returning to.

11. This is more of a confession than anything else, but I genuinely cannot remember Blackpink's last comeback. I know it was in the middle of the year, but I cannot think of anything else about it.

enjoy likes this.
  12. I think Full Moon and Heroine are Sunmi’s best singles ddd (Add Noir to round up top three)

13. I adore Heroine. It's such a stirring, emotional and epic 3 minutes of Pop.

Cheryl can kick rocks, it's Sunmi's now.

Conan, RUNAWAY and enjoy like this.
  14. I still have no idea who Cheryl is and what her songs is supposed to sound like. And i don't want to find out.

15. I honestly will never understand k-pop acts announcing European shows and then ... disappearing off the planet with no prices or a "this is when tickets go on sale" tweet.

He, Monkey0 and RUNAWAY like this.
  16. I'm exhausted of this trend of girl groups debuting with the same concept, absolutely faceless beyond the whole ~girl crush wearing dark clothes and a harness with a song with a terrible drop.

It's almost like they are giving girl groups the same treatment boy groups get but with less chance of them actually selling anything.

Cotton Park, Monkey0, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  17. Can I like this post three times? I don't really get the point of all these nugu girl groups emerging like mushrooms when they have absolutely nothing new to bring to the table.

18. On a less serious note, scream at @Empty Shoebox also liking this. Sis, don't you stan every single rookie group?

19. Not MUSHROOMS!!

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  20. They are all so redundant? The only groups I can recall that have debuted in the last year with a different concept from that were like... Itzy and Cherry Bullet? It's honestly boy groups debuting with the same concept all over again.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.