General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. More like a random thought than an unpopular one but Save Me Save You's choreography is the best of this year for me. I've watched all of its performances and enjoy it more each time.

2. I'll take a ballad from Luna if it was as stunning and beautiful as "It Was Love."
    Or as uplifting and life-affirming as "Breathe." C'mon.
    Maybe I'm just old.

3. Dahyun is my favorite TWICE member.

[​IMG]

Mikl C, He, codecat and 5 others like this.
  4. You know what really annoys me?

It’s called DDU-DU-DDU-DU but it actually goes DDU-DDU-DU.

Or DDU-DU-DDU-DU-DU.

Annoying.

5. Honestly Cube selling La Vie En Rose to I*Zone is the best possible thing to happen to CLC, now everyone's talking about them and anticipating their comeback with newest teasers getting 10x more likes than Black Dress, it gave them publicity while the La Vie En Rose would just be another huge tank in an already loaded CLC magazine.

6. I really can't remember how they spell it and I just use DDDD every time.

Now that I typed this, I think if it was Ddu Du Du then I had to use DDD which would make people confuse it with either EXID's song or the ddd that I usually use in my posts. Their minds.

7. [​IMG]

Conan and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.