General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

General K-Pop Rants/complaints/unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Jawshx, Jul 26, 2011.

1. A bop!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  2. Okay but when is Alizée unnie coming back to show the girls how it's done?

RUNAWAY, junglefish and codecat like this.
  3. It's something I've wanted to get off my chest for a little while now but I knew it would just piss people off, but Monster's release finally made go... welp. I guess this is the best place for me to post what I'm about to type so here goes nothing!

I find it funny how this forum had a whole discussion over whether k-pop was getting stagnant and samey last week and people want things to change, but it seems like any group who dares to take a risk and release something different from what the rest of the industry is doing are immediately shat on. Have there been any comebacks that felt unique/experimental/just different that this subforum actually embraced? I swear the most reductive crap gets praised now simply because it's bound to be a hit (Wannabe for example).

And another thing... I'm honestly tired of wasting so much energy over acts this forum just won't ever give a proper chance to. I know I should just not care and just like what I like, but it gets frustrating at what gets dismissed or shaded all the time for easy likes while there are groups who are guaranteed to top the forum charts simply because they're popular, regardless of how good the music actually is. I really wanted to a rate and now I'm thinking it's such

I don't mean to cause drama or start fights with this post, I just want to vent my frustrations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.