General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3074 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I loved how they used that look in the actual video though (without the flag hat/wrap/hair?) with just having it show the gloves, and dimly lit face.
    [​IMG]

2. It was a nod to the album shoot (or so I was told), I remember talking to the Production Manager about the video shoot on Grindr, ha.

Jacques, Synthline, collxtion and 3 others like this.
  3. Born This Gay, indeed.

4. Born This Way is forever my favorite gaga music video. I hope that changes soon ;)

5. Born This Way came out when I did so we're gay blood sisters.

4Roses and everybodylovesx like this.
  6. But what truly went wrong during the Born This Way campaign?

7. [​IMG]

8. I think Paparazzi remains my favorite, HOWEVER seeing her all floaty up in space giving birth and looking like she's trapped in a kaleidoscope is imagery that will forever stick with me.

EricG1990 likes this.
  9. This scene is my favorite. I know people said she was ugly and weird in this scene but I love the alien horns, blue eyeshadow and weird wig.

[​IMG]

Gemini likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. Honestly what a legend for not only attempting to tackle this as a theme, but actually pulling it off.

Talent.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  12. I'm actually shocked at how well Born This Way has aged. For an electronic/dance pop album released in 2011, it sounds absolutely timeless.

13. The Grammy's performance of Born This Way is still one of her best moments for me. The organ part with the heads in jars is fantastic.

14. THIS. This was something else.

15. THE EGG

16. Definitive version for me. I rarely listen to the record version as by the end it's just noise and I don't care for any of the adlibs in the last chorus, but the Grammy performance is fucking perfect. The hair whipping alone is life giving.

popprincess likes this.
  17. IT'S A VESSEL.

19. You need dopamine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.