General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3122 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. The Marry the Night video reminds me of Babe: Pig in the City.

2. I'm gonna say option 2, her being a horrid person is unrealistic. The amount of times Gaga is filmed and photographed and she's never been downright horrible or let anything slip that would suggest so.

GLC and Secret like this.
  3. Does it have to be either option? Can't some people just not have much interest in working with her without despising her?

4. Both options are horrible, perhaps she's not their brand? I know several people who are indifferent with Gaga, so why can't photographers / artists / designers not be the same?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  5. I obviously don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes but yeah, exactly. Someone turning down work with Gaga doesn’t mean they are evil and hate her.

6. Any ideas when she'll start churning up the Vegas hype? How long before it actually kicks off do tickets for residencies go on sale?

7. For sure. I imagine some people just don’t wish to forever be aligned with a force that’s so strong. It must be a lot to constantly be asked by a fan base and everyone you ever come into contact with “tell us about so and so... you’re the one that worked with so and so etc”
    Some of her collaborators social media platforms can attest to that. It can be hard to exist in your own right.

8. trailer is coming tomorrow whew

9. Was this confirmed?

10. Oh my fucking god

mattyjayy likes this.
  11. sugarcoma and Vasilios like this.
  12. We been knew bb

13. I really hope C3C is real and they release it around Christmas. They'll do a TV appearance or two, a cute NYC gig, a NYE performance possibly, can you imagine? They sounded so good on the last album.

I think they recorded new songs together recently. Does any of you have any information?:

14. Yeah, that's not what I was talking about. I wasn't talking about friends or regular people, I was talking talking about fellow artists, celebs, or people Gaga has expressed love for (not that they're obligated to return that love) who've never worked with her but seem to flat out dislike her. There's being indifferent and then there's not liking someone. Grace Jones and Mugler don't like her, supposedly, which was my point and why I wondered if maybe Gaga did something to them personally (other than ripping them off). I guess that's just Gaga for you.

15. It's really easy to dislike someone you've never met in real life.

Sam de Jour and KYLE like this.
  16. Maybe they just aren't interested? I mean, do you want to work or spend time with every single person you know? I don't. And not because they're awful people or something, but just because I don't have interest in spending my time with them.
    I guess it's the same even between celebrities.

17. I love her hair all big and curly like this. We rarely see her with hair like this. She wears a lot of straight or pulled back hair.

Seventeen Days likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

Every now and then I remember she crawled out of a fucking egg on stage. We truly do not deserve her.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2018

19. IT WAS A VESSEL.

RMK, Synthline, ericcccc and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.