General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3123 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I still think quite a lot about that video of her in the coffin before she was in the egg where she's scratching her nails on the inside to fans. I don't know why but it just stuck with me.

2. when is vegagas happening?

3. Today (6/10) at the Empathy Rocks in Bel Air.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MYCAL, heavymetalGAGA, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  4. It looks like Chic's album is coming... now if it features Gaga, is another question.
    [​IMG]

5. Stunning... but hopefully I Want Your Love is on it. It's the perfect time for her to be featured on another album without it ruining any other plans she might have.

SyPOPhantic likes this.
  6. I think Chic dropped her collab after so long (and recording with thousand artists). Not sure, but their last mention of her was like late 2016 or early 2017? Well, who knows...

(Also my first post on my fav's thread, hi guys!!).

edit: Oh so they just ended me and mentioned her on VMagazine article that came out with the cover.

https://vmagazine.com/article/exclusive-chic-reveals-the-album-cover-for-its-about-time/

"How do you think the music reflects the art? Did you take that music and modernize it for today, like with the artwork?

To a large extent, yes, because how could I not? I’ve learned so much. I’ve been recording for over the last 20 years with Lady Gaga, Avicii, Disclosure, Daft Punk–that’s going to rub off. [...]"

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Alenko, SyPOPhantic and VitaminBee like this.
  7. I need this collab to happen/make the final cut. I need disco Gaga in my life to comfort my little gay soul.

8. It's out on September 7. Hopefully we get to know the tracklist soon.

9. Even if it’s just the full I Want Your Love, I hope she’s on it. All the hyping from him forever needs to lead to some payoff.

10. That had so much potential, but the execution is godawful. The color balance on both of them is so different and they are so obviously pasted together. They pushed the black girl's shadows all the way to blue while the white girl has a relatively neutral coloring.

11. Sis it’s an album cover. All things go. I think it looks fantastic!

12. I guess from far away it still looks great, but I would want stuff like this corrected if I were to get it on vinyl or something.

13. (The model on the right isn’t white)

MYCAL, nikkysan, Sam de Jour and 2 others like this.
  14. Dddd the Its About Time

15. But it’s not a mistake? They wanted them to look like this.

16. I made a quick correction to show what I'm talking about. Yes, yes, who cares, well, I do.

[​IMG]

Light skinned, then.

DinahLee and bleachblondebaby like this.

17. I was feeling something off about the cover but I really couldn't get it right ddd
    it gives me graphicdesignismypassion.png tease, but your edit makes it natural. Love it.

Now hoping for a song on the final cut.

18. But...the designer maybe wanted the girls too look strange and otherworldly - it’s not their album cover.

19. *Ariana-squinting.gif*

20. Jesus christ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.