General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3168 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I work and study from home, so I'm basically a hermit dd
    Will check these out though.

2. This is still the best thing ever. Just watched again today.

The moment a dancer pulls her back for the choreo and her face right after at 11:27. What a legend.

3. aux

aux

The moment when she sings "No matter gay, straight, or bi, Lesbian, transgendered life, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive, No matter black, white, or beige, Chola or orient made, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to be brave" always gives me goosebumps. Especially knowing that Mike Pence was in the audience.

4. 63F97D3C-2079-4E12-AC93-9B6D223EB0A8.jpeg

So I bought this enamel pin today. It wasn’t in the packaging in the case and I just now got a look at it. This has got to be a joke.

5. Telephone is such a moment! I've been replaying the video all day - I know it got a lot of flack for it's over-the-top storyline / editing but from the styling, the editing and obviously the music ... it's so good. Jonas Åkerlund knows how to make a music video, here's hoping he does something again with her.

VitaminBee and Cundy like this.
  6. I’d actually be here for the Paparazzi/Telephone story continuing again at some point! It would of been cool if each album, one of the singles featured another part of the story.

7. My aunt bought me this as a gift when she was in San Fran and no one at Christmas understood why I was laughing.

AllTheUsernames likes this.
  8. What did she buy you?

9. Ñnn expose your ignore list a bit

10. Although I loved her during The Fame era, Telephone is the song that really sealed the deal for me, after not being that impressed with Bad Romance. Then Alejandro consolidated the love.

SyPOPhantic likes this.
  11. Ddddd I thought that was common sense.

It happens to everyone in the end I guess

Judas likes this.
  12. 12:18 with the camera swooping in and the flames always gets me. I was on a flight to Portugal in a teeny tiny puddle jumper the day after the Super Bowl and I remember the flight attendants whispering about this performance in the back for a good twenty minutes. Queen of being a water cooler moment at 10,000 feet.

13. I don't want to derail the Little Mix thread, but someone just posted Born This Way at the Grammy's and I am gobsmacked. I haven't watched it in years, and though I stanned hardcore at the time, I think it is my second favorite Gaga performance ever. Just absolutely incredible.

14. That and the Super Bowl are her best ever live performances. The Grammys was as close to perfection as it gets for a single-song performance. Banging choreo, impeccable live vocals and fucking ponytail swinging. Come on now.

The bit after the piano break where she comes back down the stairs and it explodes back into "oooh there aint no other way..." still gives me goosebumps.

sugarcoma, tylerc904, RMK and 3 others like this.
  15. I know it’s talked about still but her VMA Paparazzi performance is incredible and really, the thing that cemented her as a force to be reckoned with and respected! She changed the whole game that night!

16. Yup that performance immediately placed her in the pop superstar category.

Andy French and sesita like this.
  17. I hope one day she goes back to black hair. The color suits her so well and still would today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. It makes me a little sad every time I hear her let us all know that acting is her true passion and what she wanted before singing. Like, stop. Even if it’s true, stop.

19. I mean, it doesn’t mean she loves music any less.

Andy French likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.