General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3170 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. RJF

RJF

A... remix? At a live show? But how will the audience know what song it is without Gagger being immediately lumbered with a cardboard keytar?

2. 02D88313-F34F-4D6A-8AB5-FB30F5FEA3E5.jpeg

Sorry Gags, Tony’s moved on. Let’s do the same.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Noir likes this.
  3. The best part is that it looks like they took an outtake of the Cheek to Cheek photoshoot and then photoshopped Diana in Goog's place.

Sam de Jour, Noir and AllTheUsernames like this.

4. This Gaga written bop.

Laurence and Noir like this.
  5. Do we know if Freakshow for The Fame Monster? It doesn't sound quite like it would have been for The Fame but I wasn't sure how many songs were recorded for the re-release.

6. It’s a reject from The Fame. There’s only one leftover from The Fame Monster (Future Love)

sesita, everybodylovesx, RMK and 2 others like this.
  7. RMK

RMK

Wasn't 'Then You'd Love Me' for The Fame Monster, or was it just leaked quickly after completion?

8. Were the untagged demo's from the fame / fame monster ever leaked? Out of curiosity.

9. I would love to have a non-Burim version of Fooled Me Again.

10. Honest Eyes? I'm sure I've heard without the tag. Don't quote me though, it was like 10 years ago.

11. It's out there.

12. Also from The Fame.

13. Obviously they’ve never been leaked but do full/non-looped versions of Then You’d Love Me and/or Greatest exist? I feel like I remember reading back in 2010 that the demos were never finished.

14. I still really want Out of Control to leak. I get that melody stuck in my head all the time. I don't know what the story on it is, but it sounds like something she would've written for the Pussycat Dolls.

Laurence and collxtion like this.
  15. Out Of Control's chorus is divine. Reloaded is glorious. Changing Skies is serene. Then You'd Love Me is transcendent.

collxtion likes this.
  16. Well “Greatest” has a second verse on Cher’s version, so I imagine there’s a full solo demo somewhere. It was originally being sold by Burim. And I vaguely remember the other song being an incomplete demo.

Andy French likes this.
  17. I used to believe that Changing Skies and Then You'd Love Me were like really early songs from before Born This Way was, well, Born This Way dd. Really love both.

Not sure if it counts but even the stems for The Greatest Thing (aka Cher Duet version) leaked so I guess it's the full song?

18. The one demo I only really crave for still is Gaga's version of Quicksand. That snippet is gorgeous.

Laurence, RMK and ePoise like this.
  19. RMK

RMK

Wow. I would've never grouped it there, but it totally fits. Interesting she took from the second verse for 'Fashion of His Love' after so much time, but I guess all writers do that.

20. I thought that was Earthquake?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.