General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3420 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Adorable. I just love her

2. So she’s headlining Super Saturday? I got an email from Ticketmaster today. I guess it’s already been covered but this is the first time I’m hearing of it. Curious of the set!

Also, what is it you crazy kids are saying? A lewk.
    8F1A7379-128A-4DD9-B272-33461E3E5DDE.jpeg

3. LOVE this look.

sesita, Sam, heavymetalGAGA and 4 others like this.
  4. Wow, she performed so well in 2019 for not releasing any new music

Here's to 2020, am I right ladies?
    [​IMG]

5. My friend in LA met her AGAIN last night

pandacat likes this.
  6. RMK

RMK

This. She probably won't be visiting Jeffree considering the fact he was launched to be another version of her dd.

Wouldn't be mad if she stopped by Tati's channel, or something.

7. The thought of finally getting past this clown make up saga and hearing brand new Lady Gaga music...I can't even comprehend it.
    [​IMG]

LP, Subwaykid, RMK and 5 others like this.

8. Another #1 on the charts honey!

I'm just posting this for giggles, i'm not taking this seriously.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  9. It’s hard to fathom new music because she seems to have completely thrown it to the side. Without a doubt, whatever she was working on for the last two years will be scrapped and she’ll start completely over. Bet.

10. Sam

Sam

11. This isn't like her fragrance... She's kind of in it for the long haul with owning a brand... And she's fully capable of doing a cosmetics brand and working on music, and not only that but she actually wants to do both.

I actually think letting her express her creativity in developing makeup, or being an actress, or whatever else she decides to do, will end up making the music better. Because then her mind is more free instead of trapped in just music. It's like when it's hard to do something so you're supposed to get up and walk away from it for a bit and come back to it. It's essentially that, except, she's not walking away from music, she's just having fun branching out and doing things that she wants to do. So I know it's easy to say "Screw this A Star is Born nonsense", "Drop the makeup line already"... But it's this or radio silence soooooooooooo, pick your battles people.

12. I think you’re taking me far too defensively. I didn’t mean that as some kind of dig at her - it’s literally not an unusual pattern for her to scrap entire material and start over and end up with something totally different. And this seems like one of those times because she seems to have put a total hold on music in favor of other endeavors. No doubt that when she returns to it very little of what we know about “LG6” will have survived.

13. You know... just because there’s no IG stories or posts about recording/working on the album doesn’t mean it isn’t happening while she’s doing all this other stuff.

14. That’s true. It’s just out of character, should that be the case. Especially since we were actually hearing quite a bit filtering out for two years and it’s all come to a screeching halt since late spring/summer.

15. She’s still working on music. She’s been on that secret tip since post-ARTPOP, so it’s not that unusual that she’s not sharing everything with us. Makeup is probably taking up very little of her time right now outside of the appearances, since all of this is developed months in advance. Even the Amazon launch live stream was pre-taped. Wouldn’t be surprised if all the reported shoots she was doing at the start of the year are part of what we’re seeing being dropped now.

Tracy Jacks and VitaminBee like this.
  16. I should know better than entertain this but when has Gaga completely scrapped what she had and started over?

17. I guess it’s more of a case of initial sessions and songs not making the cut, thereby creating an end result that’s much different than what people expected. She also seems to be the type who gets bored - i.e. if she sits on a song too long it feels old to her by the time it’s time to actually make the album and she puts more recent material, even songs from a week before (Heavy Metal Lover) on instead. (Correct me if I’m wrong there, I just thought I heard that a couple of times and it does line up with her personality).

18. Heavy Metal Lover was added to the album, we have no evidence it replaced anything, nor did it change our expectation of the sound of the album. There's barely any other demos from Born This Way (and the three songs we know about all fit the soundscape), so not sure what "earlier" version of the album you are even referring to. But then again, not sure why I am even entertaining this.

19. Most difficult fanbase ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.