General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3447 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. RMK

RMK

She can always do music and makeup at the same time. She was on vacation, and there was no need to expect any big announcement or anything, but her first post of 2020 being about that is just so uneventful.

2. RJF

RJF

Sis, she historically cannot do two things at the same time. She sometimes struggles to execute one thing.

3. RMK

RMK

Haus Labs doesn't feel too demanding to coincide with music. I doubt there'd be much promotion for it past a few instagram posts. It would just be distracting (and annoying).

4. It seems the full Stupid Love is floating around between fans, so a leak could be impending.

Bobbyrae and stuaw like this.
  5. Apparently ~200 people have it. Someone even posted some lyrics (in the last page). I hope it doesn’t fully leak though.

stuaw likes this.
  6. Stating the obvious, but

Music Is Life and Macanudo like this.
  7. Does Kirill even still have contact to her team? I feel like he’s just pretending to have some insider info when we all know that theory was fake news.

EricG1990 likes this.
  8. Over 200 people having the song and not a single new snippet leaking because you know not one of them would be able to keep it to themselves and would be parading it around twitter that they have the song and get a quick 2 minutes of twitter stan fame?

9. The song is circulating on Snapchat now, I’m done with these fags.

stuaw likes this.
  10. Snapchat? In 2020??!

stuaw likes this.
  11. Wow Gaga copying Madonna again. Living For Love was truly ahead of its time.

Mr Blonde, soratami and Andy French like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

Delayed for a Grammy buzz for the soundtrack when it didn’t even get so much as a hum and now the new single is leaking on some early-thirties Monster’s fucking Snapchat.

See when you do anti-pain med clownery, the pain comes back to bite.

13. For sure?

14. [​IMG]

stuaw likes this.
  15. Speak for yourself.
    [​IMG]

Music Is Life, R92, OlliMaus and 7 others like this.
  16. Oh God, is the lead single going to be leaked before it's even announced? How could they let this happen?

stuaw likes this.
  17. "Gaga is going back to what is really good".

18. I’m having a terrible terrible week so a new song would be welcome.

especially about love being stupid. Fuck you, boy who dumped me over text on Sunday.

Music Is Life, OlliMaus, LPMA and 7 others like this.
  19. ReD oNe Is BaCk!!!!!

Hunter likes this.
  20. RJF

RJF

This Q1 has been an absolute mess and we're not even three weeks into it. Such a shame no one released in Q4 considering how quiet it ended up being huh????????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.