General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3447 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. We haven't trusted The Sun in over a decade and we're not about to start now.

I think February could bring us something, it's a possibility. But to trust The Sun for a definitive date? Pass.

stuaw likes this.
  2. Can’t tell if sarcasm or?

Hunter and stuaw like this.
  3. RMK

RMK

It was more like sarcasm, because while this wasn't trustworthy it's inevitable that everyone will fall for something eventually.

4. LauiiiHD ...I forgot about this legend!

Fluorocarbon likes this.

5. Put your monsters up!

6. A pang of nostalgia here too. I spent so much time watching their t.A.T.u. and Gaga videos in my dorm room when I should have been doing homework.

Alenko and nomoresadsongs like this.
  7. haus of elgeesix collection?

[​IMG]

stuaw likes this.
  8. Everyone is losing it over Stupid Love and she comes online after weeks to post something Haus Beauty related lmao.

stuaw likes this.
  9. In all honesty I’m half expecting this “inspired by and for the fans” collection to be tied into new music somehow. It seems very... her, that she’ll intrinsically link the makeup to the music so that we can’t ignore it.

Plus the fact it’s all happening on a five day turnaround, seems to be at haste.

10. She kind of implied music would come alongside the new collection back when she did that Nikkie Tutorials collab

Music Is Life, reputation. and jvckkk like this.
  11. They saying her first single is similar to Dua's upcoming single.

12. RMK

RMK

She can always do music and makeup at the same time. She was on vacation, and there was no need to expect any big announcement or anything, but her first post of 2020 being about that is just so uneventful.

13. RJF

RJF

Sis, she historically cannot do two things at the same time. She sometimes struggles to execute one thing.

14. RMK

RMK

Haus Labs doesn't feel too demanding to coincide with music. I doubt there'd be much promotion for it past a few instagram posts. It would just be distracting (and annoying).

15. It seems the full Stupid Love is floating around between fans, so a leak could be impending.

Bobbyrae and stuaw like this.
  16. Apparently ~200 people have it. Someone even posted some lyrics (in the last page). I hope it doesn’t fully leak though.

stuaw likes this.
  17. Stating the obvious, but

Music Is Life and Macanudo like this.
  18. Does Kirill even still have contact to her team? I feel like he’s just pretending to have some insider info when we all know that theory was fake news.

EricG1990 likes this.
  19. Over 200 people having the song and not a single new snippet leaking because you know not one of them would be able to keep it to themselves and would be parading it around twitter that they have the song and get a quick 2 minutes of twitter stan fame?

20. The song is circulating on Snapchat now, I’m done with these fags.

stuaw likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.