General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3450 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I can't.
    I'm still banned from my freak out freak out freak out look at me everyone i'm an attention seeking whore TM moment.
    I think there's a note now in Forum Business section that states housekeeping rules are to collate all side eye posts at me in Random Thots. Just click in the section, it's dead easy hen, you'll find loads.
    [​IMG]

Aidan likes this.
  2. All that over Steps?

Can’t wait for imagery or an announcement of an announcement, like our ‘10s were full of.

3. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

The post wasn’t locked by me. I’m a moderator. I don’t have to unlock a thread to post in it. I can post in any locked discussion.

(Thinking Stupid Love is better than Deeper Shade of Blue *is* funny though, come on...)

4. Stupid Love is better than any Steps song. Hell, even Dope, one of the most hated Gaga songs by fans, is better than any Steps song.

5. [​IMG]

6. Oh so we’re doing this here now.

Thanks, I hate it!

7. Since we're just saying anything I personally think that gays don't deserve rights. Period.

8. Does anyone think 'Cats' (2019) is a good thing? I love Dua Lipa I think she's a really interesting artist

9. RJF

RJF

Lock this thread too

10. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

Obliged.

Sam, Mikey1701, Maki and 3 others like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The talentry, too much!

[​IMG]

12. What a god damn song. Looking back, mother definitely had a hand or two in my burgeoning love for 80s new wave/synthpop - and the decision to open the Monster Ball with this? A legendaric serve

13. The Monster Ball mix that samples ‘Finally’ still snatches me bald every single time.

14. All the references to bloghaus/electro in that tour were fantastic. Chromeo, Crookers, Style of Eye, Zomby, deadmau5...I know she called ARTPOP her rave album but the palette she worked with during the Monster Ball was infinitely superior and truer to that sound and aesthetic

15. She should really bring Jeff Bhasker and DJWS back as her musical directors for live performances. Their work on Monster Ball 1.0 was incredible.

16. I had no idea DJWS was her musical director for Monster Ball 1.0

heavymetalGAGA, R92, aux and 2 others like this.
  17. Yep, specifically for the interludes

Tracy Jacks, nikkysan, R92 and 2 others like this.
  18. As respected and legendary as Michael Bearden is, I’d really kill for somebody with some fresh ideas to work with her.

I know she prefers to keep songs as they are intended, but her back catalogue is crying out for a shot in the arm for her live shows. It doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel, but there’s so many ways she could revitalise the old songs that she is clearly bored of performing.

The best part of Madonna’s shows sometimes are the reinventions of the classics to fit into the new show. Sometimes they don’t work, but when they do, it’s transcendent.

19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Facebook has reminded me that I first saw Gaga live 11 years ago tonight, supporting the Pussycats Dolls. What a journey it's been since then.

Conan, MmmDani, GimmeWork and 5 others like this.
  20. Good times, when she was active.

MmmDani and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.