General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 3457 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Italian legends only!

This collab still feels so surreal.

2. I just know Rain On Me is going to be so cathartic to listen to

[​IMG]

3. No clue of why they think it's a good thing to reveal things that just won't happen.

Give us a promo single instead.

Laurence, Chris_P, Alenko and 8 others like this.
  4. I rolled my eyes when I saw this on twitter. It's just pointless lol.

5. This makes so mad. To think that they had a perfect rollout planned but Corona said not on my fucking watch. Sigh.

EricG1990 likes this.
  6. SCREAM at the Director General of the World Health Organisation tweeting this.

Sail On, Mr Blonde, Laurence and 27 others like this.
  7. Y’all made her snap, huh?

Well perhaps she’s actually putting her money where her mouth is and wasn’t just totally bullshitting...?

8. AHSGFHSJGAKSD

dbdfbdg.png

@varjak and the foreseeing!

9. Someone who I am not going to summon found rotting.
    [​IMG]

10. Am I surprised? Absolutely not. I stan a literal angel.
    [​IMG]

heavymetalGAGA, chriscrk and Aidan like this.
  11. We stan a pop star who doesn’t have to publicly broadcast that she’s made a donation
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. He removed the line about the performance, so they’re probably still hoping to do it once it’s officially rescheduled. Not going to hold my breath, though.

BricksAndStrings and reputation. like this.
  14. RJF

RJF

Wow unlock the Chromatica thread all our problems are over!

[​IMG]

15. This is just silly. I dont see many pop stars that are publicly broadcasting their donations. Rihanna's donations were only made public by her foundation The Clara Lionel Foundation and my city's governor Andrew Cuomo for donating Personal Protective Equipment to New York State which I'm very grateful for because many doctors, nurses, patients are getting sick, dying, etc N95 masks are running low, ventilators are also running low to the point where some veterinarian hospitals in NYC are forced to supply their ventilators to other hospitals too. There's no need to bring others down to praise your fave.

16. Who brought up Rihanna? I figured @Aidan was referring to everyone assuming that Gaga hadn’t already been helping out/had no intention to and repeatedly saying she should “put her money where her mouth is”

stuaw, RMK, BricksAndStrings and 6 others like this.
  17. I most definitely wasn’t referring to Rihanna, the one person who has actually done so much shit during this pandemic to help out Barbados.

More like I was referring about someone who made a passive aggressive post because some old drama resurfaced

stuaw, Bangers&Bops, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  18. Only @EricG1990 did.
    [​IMG]

Aidan likes this.
  19. I’m also certain Rihanna has never posted on Instagram/Twitter about what she’s done to help people out?

It’s always been tweets from news outlets saying that the PM of Barbados made a statement about her donations

mindtrappa likes this.
  20. RJF

RJF

Literally no one really thought she wouldn't have made a donation to somewhere given she has been historically philanthropic and generous since day one. She can be expedient and kind. People's main issue was the hamfisted attempt to tie the entire thing to her album pushback, which was not about focusing on solutions and about waiting until houmousexuals can get to Target.

21. Well the album rollout really would've got in the way of the phone call to the World Health Organization director, guys.

*ahem* I really hope we still get a second single in April.

VitaminBee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.