General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 384 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I didn't mean for my post to come out so vicious but really, there was absolutely nothing redeeming about that performance. Shocking really.

2. RJF

RJF

Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I'm guessing it's a combination of Vas seeing her six times, and the fact that she wasn't really released anything new in a while.

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

As I said this will be my 7th time seeing Gaga, my 4TH Monster Ball one.
    I dread Speechless and Brown Shit.

And I enjoy Ke$ha very much lately in a 'mindless going back to 1987 when I loved pop for being pop, nothing deep' way.

Honest.

Of course I will go MAD at the concert, I have Hot Tickets etc just right now my interest is low. And her recent rawk stuff/whispers leave me cold. I am still a Gaga loon, just bought a lot of stuff from her site, I EVEN HAVE THE MONSTER BOOK etc.

4. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

In what regard? It's Yoko Ono, she's not exactly a 'O-M-G the middle eight is lush, love those harmonies' kind of artist. It's clearly a very different type of performance, I'm not saying that I'd listen to it in my own time but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate it. It's something very different for GaGa and I think she pulled it off. It was a different side her and she looked amazing on that stage, a very commanding presence.

If I went to the Monster Ball and she was doing that, then I might be miffed but she was playing with the Plastic Ono Band and when in Rome..

5. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I thought it was fantastic, i love it when she sounds batshit crazy.

6. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

[​IMG]

Outtakes from the Vanity Fair shoot have leaked, the rest can be seen HERE (along with the ones in the magazine).

7. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

HOLY SHIT. That picture is actually amazing, possibly one of the best I've ever seen of her. She HAS to keep this kind of imagery for the next era, it just works so well.

8. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

That picture makes me want here to really persue the supernatural, particuarly ghosts. That pic is album cover material.

9. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I'm sure she has something much more 'conceptual' up her couture sleeve for the Born This Way cover but something like the picture above would make for some sublime album art. Simple, striking, fashionable, screams superstar.

10. RJF

RJF

It looks like she's wearing a cloud!

11. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Completely agree. That shoot is definitely one the best GaGa's ever done. That image above with the smoke is stunning.

12. vasilios

vasilios Guest

13. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Heathen.

14. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Wow, I love this shoot. Definetly agree, something like this needs to be the cover for Born This Way.

15. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

It's sad though, because I know by the time that damn album is finally released she'll be completely moved on from this image and be on to something completely crap in comparison.

16. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

where have they gone.. I didn't see them waaaa!

17. slimane

slimane Guest

18. vasilios

vasilios Guest

19. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Lazy cow.

20. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Agreed, how dare she take vacation? I thought music was her life, I don't see her making any music on the beaches of Greece!

Her boyfriend really is gross- I understand that he was BORN THAT WAY, but the mullet really has to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.