General Lady Gaga Discussion | Page 385 | The Popjustice Forum

General Lady Gaga Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Queens (with dicks and the ones without) are throwing 'HOW DARE SHE HOLIDAYS HERE! BUT DOESN'T DO A CONCERT!' hissy fits.

I'd understand if it was a Sade / Britney type tour (few or no European dates)
    but come on Greek people she plays in countries next to Greece, that you can take a plane to,
    with airfare that's less than 100 euros!

And they then throw 500 euros worth of plates on Anna Vissi's head.

2. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Apparently she's not in Greece on vacation, "sources in Greece" (so take this with a pinch of salt) have said that she was accompanied by a director and a gaggle of dancers.

3. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Very Interesting, if she is shooting a video i would be happy if we got a normal length pop video for a nice change, although she might start making 8 minute songs haha.

4. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Tour manager and her tour dancers?

5. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Album track sales (in the U.S):

Starstruck: 675k+
    Boys Boys Boys: 233k
    Monster: 207k
    Dance in the Dark: 120k+

6. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Should have released Starstruck...would have been #1, amazing song.

7. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Its ok, but it's not nearly as good as the four singles she released. All four really were the stars of The Fame, everything else was mediocre in comparison. The Fame is a shitty album.

8. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

The singles were the best of the album (including Eh Eh and in no way shape or form Beautiful,Dirty,Rich), although I could have done without Paparazzi and gone with Starstruck or BoysBoysBoys (I don't love it, but I like it more than Paparazzi..the way she says that words make me want to punch babies and throw pregnant women down flights of stairs)..

9. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

The Fame is a brilliant album, but those 4 singles are just so incredible that everything else seems just more than great...whereas everything on The Fame Monster really is just incredible.

Does that even make sense?

10. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Starstruck should have been a single, but I'm not sure what it would have replaced, perhaps Love Game.

Also, I like The Fame! The filler is very filler, but they're not horrendous tracks or anything (other then Again, Again), Boys Boys Boys, Paper Gangsta, and The Fame are brilliant!

11. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I adore the song The Fame, should have been a single, or at least had a promo video.

12. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

No Love Game stays..amazing song, amazing video! I'm going to go watch it again...

13. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Paper Gangsta would have made an amazing video.

14. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

According to Forbes, GaGa is the 7th most powerful woman in the world.

15. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I adore Love Game. I have no idea why so many people think it's weak. It's probably my favorite single from The Fame.

16. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I've just downloaded Telephone (without Beyonce version) from iTunes. It is included on the album 'R&B in the Mix 2010'.

17. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I feel the removal of Beyonce from that song would have the same effect as removing the blood from my veins.

18. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

No why would you want to go and buy the version that takes out the best part of the song..

19. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Agreed. Beyonce plays a huge part in that song- it probably wouldn't have even been on the album if she wasn't featured.

20. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

There's an official Beyonce-less version? I must have it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.