General Madonna Discussion | Page 2292 | The Popjustice Forum

General Madonna Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I don't think much thought goes into the colours for Madonna's albums. It's just the label doing whatever they can to milk her back catalogue without her consent.

And yes, purple would have definitely fit LAP better.

2. I just picked up Like A Virgin clear vinyl and the Ray Of Light blue vinyl from Sainsbury’s - I didn’t even know they were out! Very please Madonna fan here (PS they had loads in stock in St Albans in Herts if anyone lives nearby!)

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  3. My heart just sank. Might not bother with this after all, c'mon it should be aqua blue, or even transparent aqua blue............also surely Like A Virgin should be on white??

4. Ok despite it being the wrong blue I clocked I work 10 mins from the MASSIVE Sainsbury's so off I trekked on my work break into a residential jungle, leaving the meeting prep I needed to do behind, only to get lost, accosted by teenagers, eventually emerging, sweating, into Sainsbury's, which had of course entirely changed since I was last there but finally found a vinyl...stand(?) that had like 5 records a big sign saying 'MORE IN CD AISLE' so I ran round the back to find NOTHING so basically Sainsbury's Craigleith Edinburgh is homophobic

I ran through the housing estates
    I ran to the Sainsbury's
    I ran and I ran
    I'm still looking for Ray of Light on limited edition [wrong] blue vinyl

Island, Weslicious, Columbo and 26 others like this.
  5. Ray

Ray

I love you

6. Someone has to.

Ray likes this.
  7. Yeah, I won't bother with these ones. I only went after the previous two exclusives because the original LP's I owned were scratched to fuck.

I wonder if GHV2 will get pressed one day?

8. These are already on eBay for between £50-100. Jokes.

9. [​IMG]

RUNAWAY, strangekin, rav4boy and 4 others like this.
  10. MY SEARCH IS OVER

[​IMG]

QueenB likes this.
  11. I bought Ray of Light on vinyl last year and normally I'm all about color variants, but I'm fine with black.

Lapras and Island like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

As if my gay ass is hauling to a Sainsbury's for Ray Of Light in anything other than the exact same shade of blue as her shirt on her cover. The standard blue you get in every ten pack of Crayola? No thank you.

13. Or do like...shimmery blue and white marble. The current shade of cerulean is just too plain-looking for an album like Ray of Light.

Island, Ferk and ManilaChinchilla like this.
  14. Sounds as tempting as these vinyls are,they still didn't quite get the job done properly. Shall probably give them a miss, sounds hard to find anyway now.

15. If they ever re-issue Music, I want it to come in the form of a cowboy hat shaped vinyl. In pink.

Island, RUNAWAY and JMRGBY88 like this.
  16. Ray

Ray

Is cerulean the new hydrangea?

Andy French likes this.
  17. This should be a must.

18. Joanne hew??!

Mr.Arroz, Island, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  19. I should really own a True Blue vinyl one day!

Humanracin and P'NutButter like this.
  20. Ray

Ray

True Cerulean.

Island, Columbo, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.