General Madonna Discussion | Page 2709 | The Popjustice Forum

General Madonna Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Jimmy Jimmy?

cabirian and beautifulmorning like this.
  2. Jimmy Jimmy is a stone cold BOP with a classic middle 8.

3. This is a random question, but does anyone know where I can find vintage Madonna tour t-shirts (or any artist for that matter)? I check eBay every now and there but there has to be something more curated.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  4. "You're much too wild for this town..." gives me so much joy each time I hear it.

distant_cousin, Vasilios and madgemad like this.
  5. Some really gorgeous stage concept designs for Blond Ambition surfaced in the pop culture auction that starts this week

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. They’re sort of just scattered all over. Google Images is probably your best bet.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  7. Still the best pop concert ever. And still not commercially available.

8. I detest 'Ain't No Big Deal' and 'Shoo-Bee-Doo'.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.

9. "ooh la la
    [​IMG]

to me baaayby"

10. I'm still amazed at how the entire stage transformed with every different act. It's impressive when it happens now in a concert, in 1990 it must have been nothing short of revolutionary.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  11. I love Shoo-Bee-Doo ha!

laterdanish, madgemad and moorje like this.
  12. Ain't No Big Deal, really is quite weak I agree.

moorje likes this.
  13. Nobody should ever mention the wonderful Shoo-Bee-Doo is the same sentence as the horrifying Ain't No Big Deal.

moorje likes this.
  14. I really like Love Song.

DJBenW, Rooneyboy and Firewalker like this.
  15. Ain’t No Big Deal is fine? I wasn’t aware it was so loathed and it’s absolutely better than Shoo Bee Doo

BreatheBox likes this.
  16. "Ain't No Big Deal" is fabulous! It's simple, but so crisp and catchy.

Andy French likes this.
  17. 3:40am here in Norway and I'm feeling kind of emotional, whacked an assortment of downtempo M album tracks on shuffle... fuck - these songs, this voice, this woman.

18. Ain't no big deal's best version remains that Stephen Bray revamped demo

19. Ain't No Big Deal is harmless enough, but it's mind-boggling it was initially planned to be her first single. How could it be anything but Everybody? "Everybody, come on. Dance and sing!" What a manifesto!

johnoclock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.