General Madonna Discussion | Page 2751 | The Popjustice Forum

General Madonna Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Buts wasn’t Secret one of the first singles/tracks you could download or something with her spoken intro at the beginning (I can’t find it anywhere).

2. Hello all you cyberheads.

This is the only version of the snippet that's on YouTube apparently. The description of that video tells it a bit more clearly. Then there's also this.
    https://todayinmadonnahistory.com/2019/09/27/today-in-madonna-history-september-27-1994-2/

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  3. It was '94, anything longer than a snippet was a mess to download. Nah, the first Madonna digital single was Hung Up, this is silly talk. There was a message and a snippet, that link up there is literally fake.

4. Nn let me edit that.

5. Since I’m currently on a Girlie Show kick I have to take a second to appreciate the use of this remix as the opener. It’s so...evil sounding and sets the tone perfectly. I love it.

6. I listened to the Girlie Show version last night and it fucking slaps!

FoxMint and Andy French like this.
  7. This is a whole mood. So brilliant. The verses actually kick back into the album version on the tour so you get the best of both. A unique mix.

8. I love Madonna.

Meathook, clowezra, cheida and 2 others like this.
  9. Fixed.

10. [​IMG]

Honestly, I know we've brought it up dozens of times in here but how fucking on point was her ad copy in the 90's? Literally all of her promotional magazine spreads from that time are amazing.

11. I still don't understand how was this song inspired by a stripper

12. prostitute apparently.Fake intimacy. Kind of works.

Andy French likes this.
  13. She said the song was inspired by a stripper she met at a topless club who treats rejection as a fetish. It’s meant to be the stripper’s interior dialogue.

14. Gosh I always thought that story was a prossie. Oh well.

15. We flying the first class
    Up in the sky
    Poppin' champagne
    Livin' my life
    In the fast lane
    And I won't change
    For the glamorous, oh the

nebojsa, Womanizer, HEARTCORE and 8 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Wouldn't this look so good in my house though.

MmmDani, tylerc904, Womanizer and 3 others like this.
  17. The McDonalds yellow sis...

18. We like primary colours, Designerilios.

MmmDani, Damita Jo, Floppie and 4 others like this.
  19. I think it works!

20. The Girlie Show sailor hat imagery (and all the Erotica era imagery really) is incredible and I want it all on gigantic posters.

Mr.Arroz, Womanizer, andru and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.