General Madonna Discussion | Page 2754 | The Popjustice Forum

General Madonna Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Finally snatched the promotional velvet Bedtime Stories cd, still sealed! I’m crying.
    F018BA2A-0DDB-4EC6-AB1F-634D75890B07.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  2. Bedtime Stories is by far my favorite era to collect. Everything is so gorgeous.

3. True! I forgot I bought years ago this promotional poster with that stunning photo FB4A55ED-706B-411B-B9FE-4F967A75064F.jpeg

I want a new collaboration with Fabien Baron.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  4. Her sex appeal during that era was otherworldly.

mcuk and electrosamurai like this.
  5. I don’t think she’s ever been sexier than in Desperately Seeking Susan. “Chubby” Madonna as she calls it is beyond sexy. A literal goddess. Bizarrely a lot of the straight blokes I know went off her when she went skinny in 86.

Deleted member 30181 likes this.
  6. Α "Kimberley is the fittest member of GA" tea.

jakeyfw likes this.
  7. Agreed. I think she was the perfect mix of sexy, provocative and charismatic at that time.
    We love timeless looks.

An Insider and push the button like this.
  8. And still perfection.

moorje likes this.
  9. I listened to MDNA last night on a whim and it wasn’t as dreadful as I remember it being?

It’s definitely not her best work by any stretch of the imagination but it’s a solid, if not great, album. I’ve always loved Girl Gone Wild (don’t @ my basic ass) and I’m Addicted but I’ve really come round to Love Spent, I’m A Sinner, Beautiful Killer and I Don’t Give A. Even Gang Bang slaps, even though it’s ridiculously over the top!

GAYLuvin is still an abomination, though.

10. It was never as bad as a lot of fans made out. I find a lot to love about MDNA. Girl Gone Wild is something I try to ignore though.

Deleted member 30181 likes this.
  11. I think this is the best she’s ever looked

12. I Don’t Give A fuckin slaps.

tylerc904 and electrosamurai like this.
  13. Not again

myblood, Cutlery, Larsen and 4 others like this.
  14. Oh she's back, it sure did take her a while to recover from Ray of Light.

15. She really needs to do her research, she laughed at the title of Inside of Me and failed to realise it's about loss. She also doesn't know that Survival and Human Nature are about her Erotica backlash.

Riise and Mvnl like this.
  16. aux

aux

17. Well, part of the problem of her going backwards in M's discography is that it's all going to a be a little out of context.
    Plus, she isn't a Madonna fan so it was unlikely she was going to do any research here, she's just listening and giving opinions on what she's hearing firsthand. She obviously hasn't hear Erotica yet so those connections are going to be known to her.

18. Which is why these videos are useless / meaningless.

myblood, relby, Cutlery and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.