General Madonna Discussion | Page 2921 | The Popjustice Forum

General Madonna Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Me explaining that Madonna is an artist here to disturb the peace for 20 minutes when my boyfriend asked me why David was trending on Twitter.

[​IMG]

2. The 55 minute B-roll for the Take a Bow video leaked.

4. Wow, talk about a visual feast.

God bless the fans who leaked this stuff and lets hope it inspires Madonna to put together some genuinely great content for anniversary editions or future video compilations (if such a thing can exist in the world of streaming).

The material exists, the cost of production is cheap (fans would willingly assist),
    make it happen !

Shame this is capped at 480p.

I think the close ups from 41.45 onwards are my favourite shots. Could look at that face all day.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  5. Just so beautiful.

6. I love this. Editorial wizards can make 10 different Take a Bow videos and switch them out every week.

bazayer and blod like this.
  7. WOW. Stunning.

8. And now the B-Roll for “Secret”...

manloveuk, BreatheBox, cheida and 7 others like this.
  9. So they’ve just had 80s week on Great British Sewing Bee and not once did I hear Dress You Up in the rather good 80s soundtrack. The fucking nerve.

Vasilios likes this.
  10. I need B-roll of the rest of the Hollywood video to leak please. The one setup is NOT ENOUGH!

11. I’m hoping for “Bedtime Story” B-Roll next

12. Oh my god this is heaven.

AlmostFamous, acl, JXCK94 and 8 others like this.
  13. Does anyone know if it’s a man or woman’s lap she has her head in? Anyone know who the person is?

14. They need to do the 90s.

Booers likes this.
  15. Actually, as horrible as her social media is it probably gives her a better sense of what’s going on in the world thanks to the reaction she gets. She does read and respond to negative comments from time to time. It showed all those years she said she didn’t watch television or read newspapers. She needs to step outside of her bubble. It’s very easy to start living in a fantasy land where the only people you interact with are the ones on your payroll.

16. I'd say Re-Invention is the Madonna tour I wish I had gone to, above all others. (Probably Blonde Ambition as well, but I was only 10 so that doesn't really count.)

moorje, Chris_P and joeee like this.
  17. I just love that she really embraced older songs on that tour and it felt like she was loving fans more on that tour ddd

moorje likes this.
  18. We need a download link for this !!

19. To Have and not to Hold just came on shuffle. I’ve never paid attention to it before. What a bloody song!!

JAMIOUSE, madgemad, rav4boy and 4 others like this.
  20. I think it got overshadowed by the Power of Goodbye being a single and all. For me, I prefer To Have and Not to Hold. So atmospheric!

JAMIOUSE, Patriku and rav4boy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.