General Madonna Discussion | Page 2955 | The Popjustice Forum

General Madonna Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Oh dear.

2. No! No! No!

3. Guy and Ricardo haven’t seen my DMs and it’s lowkey stressing me out. I want to believe the best of her, and I fully believe there’s absolutely no way on earth she would have posted that video if she knew its origins.

It’s stupid but her Instagram controversies legit shave at least a week off my life. M PLEASE I’M ONLY 27.

tea, acl, BricksAndStrings and 6 others like this.
  4. I am seeeeeeeeething. Someone talk me down here.

Future Lover likes this.
  5. Looks like Sarah removed her post too nn

6. I know it's silly, but I'm always afraid someone who knows I'm a big fan will ask me about whatever the latest controversy is. I get genuine anxiety over having to excuse or defend M.

tea, K94, FridayNight and 4 others like this.
  7. GOOD. Now Madonna please god

Grins and nikkysan like this.

8. He’s twitter’s worst sycophant, who simps for Chrissy Teigen constantly. His tweets shift between awkward lonely tween, serious news journalist and the worst of gay twitter.

And well this

9. The week of the 2015 BRITs I was on eggshells dd. All the memes about her falling had my hackles UP

Tchelitchew and Firewalker like this.
  10. Oh! Thanks, that makes sense. I was used to Mykki using feminine pronouns so it seemed really jarring.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    mindtrappa likes this.
  11. I’m glad my father isn’t on social media. We are arguing basically everyday because he is totally sold to conspiracy theories. He also knows I love M. Just imagine if this post pops up for him.

Tchelitchew likes this.
  12. And just a week ago she posted a Louis Farrakhan video. I'm truly worried about her.

13. He might like her if he doesn't already.

14. Do people really think of him as gay Twitter, though?

15. She posted it twice. Madame X feels deeply about this... apparently.

16. The second time she posted it the caption was slightly different so if that’s what she thought people had an issue with...Madame X misunderstood the assignment

17. THE POST IS FINALLY GONE THANK YOU JESUS

(AN APOLOGY WOULD BE NICE TOO)

18. Can this year fucking end already?

19. YASSSSSSS! Let me go to bed. Good night girls!

Tchelitchew and Firewalker like this.
  20. It's genuinely comforting to know that others experience Madame X-induced anxiety.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.