General Madonna Discussion | Page 2968 | The Popjustice Forum

General Madonna Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. This was F I R E

joe_alouder, K94, madgemad and 11 others like this.
  2. Did you know that waaaay back in their family tree, her and Gwen are distantly related?

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  3. Your first post outside of Comeback Corner and it’s this. Seems fitting.

4. I adore that Bitch I’m Madonna performance.

FridayNight likes this.

5. M 100% posted this herself because she adores her kids, but my headcanon is that Estere knows her caption style by heart and sneaks these posts when she leaves her phone unattended.

6. What in the actual hell.

7. And btw he is actually very attractive. I still can't believe the moderators accept this awful behavior.

8. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

We don’t. Post has been deleted and member has been warned. Leaving the quotes up as an example on how NOT to speak on Popjustice.

9. Leis, Alenko, Andy French and 5 others like this.
  10. Glad this has been uploaded, finally, to her channel.

11. Had an early morning, woke up and made my coffee, housemates are out, put on Girlie Show and started my work. I love little moments like these every now and again... I feel happy. :)

cheida, Alenko, achilles and 7 others like this.
  12. Cute!

13. Pardon me. I realize it was catty. Ill refrain from making comments like this again. I have been a member for many years and have not participated that much just reading posts and keeping track of artists i like. I would like to add ive seen many snarky and out right cussing on here with out a word being posted for that behavior so i find it interesting to get my hand slapped for this comment.

14. LTG

LTG

I was in Rome with my family that day. We were walking along the street and we saw a crowd on the side. We were outside Madonna's hotel so waited until she came out. Saw her for 3 seconds walking to her car.

HolyWater and electrosamurai like this.
  15. [​IMG]

Kirkland likes this.
  16. Referring to anyone (in this case, a black man) as "street trash" is pretty problematic. Even if you didn't mean it that way, it's best to do a once over and think about how something like that might come across.

17. Hmm, I think things may be getting out of hand among us on occasion, but when it comes to commenting on the appearance or mental state of people we are discussing about, the rules/mods/users are pretty strict in my experience and anything that may come across as classist/racist etc gets shut down pretty fast.

In general I feel it is a bit of a grey area when remarks about someone's worth/value are made but usually on a professional/artistic level, not as much on a personal/human one, unless it is in direct response to something harmful they may have done or said.

Off the top of my head, I suppose Marina got more than her usual share this time around, but it was as a reaction to a combination of not delivering with her work and perpetuating harmful/sweeping generalizations with her statements.

18. Mark is such a king. I would die at a collab, I feel like he would pull something really gorgeous from her.

19. I agree, I’d love to see them work together.

bazayer likes this.
  20. M’s fans going after him because he didn’t mention her was... weird. The insecurity jumped out.

RMK, cheida, Alenko and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.