General Spice Girls Discussion *On Tour* | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

General Spice Girls Discussion *On Tour*

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

Theyre on ITV1 news now

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

Damn it... I was finally watching it live on BBC news when they asked me to press the red button on my remote control... my laptop hasn''t have one!

3. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

i was just gonna say, press the red button on bbc news to watch it live now!

4. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

After you press red, where do u go?

5. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

Mel B - ''I don''t like your tie!''

Spice Girls - ''Ooh the Daily Mail, most of the stories you write are untrue anyway!''.

Mel C - ''No, where not using things to help our voices, what a load of shit!''.

6. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

Catch up!

Sky News can''t make up its mind whether the girls have six kids between them and are doing a twenty-five-date tour or twenty-five kids between them and a six-date tour.

Five kids each? Would they be up to a round-the-world (farewell) tour?!

Tommy hasn''t texted back, so I presume he was okay with pressing red...

7. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

mel c just had a go at a guy asking a question from the daily mail. they printed a story yesterday about the spice girls using new equipment to make their singing voices auto tune on their upcoming gigs. mel c just said to him on live tv, "what a load of SHIT".

now its over, what terrible news coverage that was. i feel quite underwhelmed now, this is NOT how a spice girls comeback should be reported!!

8. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

How is everyone seeing this press conference? I can''t find it on the BBC News 24 by pressing red

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Seeing them together after seeing them all being theirselves and doing their own thing for years is a lot more exciting then it was back then..
    On the pics it felt a bit ''cold'',''we''re 5 artists posing with eachother'', but from what I saw at the press conference they still get along quite well and they might even enjoy it better then they''d expected theirselves..

10. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

aaarrghhhhh fucking technology!! I guess I''ve missed it now then?

11. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

"How can it be more interesting watching a fucking black door opening and closing than watching the Spice Girls getting back together?! That fucking door opens and closes every fucking day, Spice Girls don"t get back together every day do they?"

Tommy"s not "appy.

"There"s a bloke in a T-shirt going into 10 Downing Street now, how interesting. ...and there"s a fat policeman standing outside... I bet he"s wishing he could see the Spice Girls..."

12. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

hate the bbc. it took me bloody AGES to find the press conference on the interactive bit!

13. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

The Press Conference is over, the usual was asked, ''Do you really all still get along after the arguements?'' and ''Geri, are you going to be singing Goodbye on the tour?'' to which she said ''Oh don''t I feel guilty enough as it is''.

14. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

any help for losers outside UK please?
    it''''s over now
    god damn BBC! seriously.

edit: i''m laughing so hard at Geris quote right now.

15. SBK

SBK

that was a bit shit... nothing ''unexpected'' like 19 promised when they announced it last week...

and all he shit about registering for tickets is a load of bollock, it jst means that a load of people who arn''t fussed about it will get tickets and some proper die hard fans are gonna miss out...

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Haha, love that answer!

17. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

Where was it? I could not find it for toffee!

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I even considered making up tons of new emailadresses to make more chance, but I''ll just leave it to my own emailadress to win some... Sure there''ll be loads of people playing that kind of tricks though..

19. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

I''m just gonna wait for someone nice to stick it on YouTube, can''t be bothered faffing. BBC was a fat lot of help (who cares about Gordon Brown and the smoking ban when the fucking SPICE GIRLS are announcing a reunion?!), and Sky News seemed to be having serious issues so I just gave up.

20. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

Im not living in the UK and for me this is HUUUUUUUGE AND AMAZING

lovelye to see em back

just an advice. dont expect too much, they''re not animals in a Zooo

so please do behave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.