General Spice Girls Discussion *On Tour* | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

General Spice Girls Discussion *On Tour*

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

Are you people forgetting that a lottery is the way they sold tickets to their arena tour? And that worked out pretty well! It''s just you have to register on the internet now instead of through the post...jeesh. One thing, they haven''t actually announced how much these tickets are going to cost.....

2. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

What the fuck could they have done to please every fan?

Popped round with the tickets themselves and given them to fans only?

Fuck off!

3. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

But fuller did that to Emma, life in mono was amazing... if only he would have done it the free me way...

4. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

[​IMG]

lottery seems fairer to me then bloody ticket to ebay master, as you have to write down your name and address and so how many false identities do you need to bag more?

5. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

And what distinguishes a fan from a non-fan? Considering they sold 55 million albums... I''m guessing owning the albums is too broad a spectrum. So what? YOu can only buy tickets if you can name the event geri halliwell wore each outfit too between ''96 and ''98?

6. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

I was really hoping this was all going to kick off in London for the first date, then head off round the world, to then come back here to perform some more dates back in britain and finish it all at Wembley with a massive extravaganza of all things spice, just like they always said they planned.

I still think Wembley will be tagged on at the end, I mean, it''s the ultimate goodbye.

7. SBK

SBK

Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

yeah but back then there were less touts because buying tickets was a bit more effort than a few click of your mouse...

I can see a lot of dissapointment with this reunion

and the tickets will blatently be the higher end of the scale £40+

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I''ve never heard of registring through post as well?
    The only way of getting tickets I know is spending a night in the cold till the ticketseller opens..

But I can imagine this is also a way to check how much interest there is.. It would have been bad if they''d picked 10 dates and half of the people that wanted to see them didn''t get tickets, but bad for the girls if they''d picked 20 dates and none of them sold enough to fill up a stadion..

9. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

I actually have heard rumours that G-A-Y have secured a Spice Girls gig but I take that with a pinch of salt.

I do think they will announce a few more UK dates but I doubt it will be enough to sustain demand so there will be a lot of disappointed people. They need to to a huge concert at Milton Keynes and venues like that to make sure that more people can see them at once without doing so many gigs which none of them will want to do.

Milky x

10. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

A live set in our flat would be lovely.

No, it''''s unfortunate that there''''s no real way of protecting fans from touts other than asking for passport photos to be on printed on them. (The tickets, that is, not the fans... or the touts.)

If they''''re going to add more dates, then that''''s cool, they''''ll probably do a number of extra gigs in the UK and Europe as well as the US and ...er, stuff.

Each with their own private jet, remember. Carbon footprints with those big shoes...

11. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

official 19 video on Perez Hilton!

12. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

They should do one at Wembley Stadium as well

13. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

whatever... IM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY

14. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

Yes I think that too, it would look rather embarrassing. I hope they play elsewhere in the UK, the Cardiff Millennium Stadium would be good. I''ve registered for London.

15. Spice Girls world tour

REGISTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO GET A TICKET @ www.thespicegirls.com

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

16. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

I registered for London as well. I think it''d be fun for old times'' sake - it''ll be interesting to see if the demand to see them is still there. I think the US dates might be one to watch from that point of view.

Shame they picked Argentina rather than Brazil - I''m sure I read somewhere that Brazil was the only country where Forever reached number 1...

17. Re: Spice Girls appear on release date charts...

I agree. They need to add a few Stadium gigs in the UK like Take That did at Milton Keynes. I am sure that there is enough demand to ensure that they would sell out. Looking at this and the site we''ve all registered to, it seems that they are using that to see what popularity the Spice Girls still have and will add more dates accordingly. The girls all must have signed a contract binding them to at least a certian amount of dates??

Mikly x

18. Alfie

Alfie Guest

Has anyone read that laughable rumour going around that Girls Aloud and Sugababes are going to support them on this tour? Ha ha ha!

19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Re: SPICE GIRLS WORLD TOUR!!!!

ssshh, don''t tell people!!
    That decreases our chances on a ticket!

20. SBK

SBK

hopefully the rumours of 25 dates were true and these are just the initial dates...

3 in the USA still baffles me... they were big over there, but to be fair, the UK has had their solo careers to keep people interested in them... the USA hasnt really

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.